E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- L. Xu, The vertical ignition process of External Thermal Insulation System based on Polystyrene Foam under a radiation heater. University of Science and Technology of China, 2014, Ph. D. Thesis. [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Guo, China Synthetic Resin and Plastics, Research progress into PS foamed plastics for building exterior wall heat insulation and ﬂame retarding, 36 96-98 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gao, C. Lin, G.Q. Geng, Modern Chemical Industry, Effect of magnesium oxychloride cement on flame retardance and physical properties of polystyrene cystosepiment, 36 111-113 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Tao, Experimental Study of Non-ignitable Emulsion Powder Expanded Polystyrene Particles Composite Insulation Mortar, Chongqing University, 2016, Master Thesis. [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Wang, G.Q. Lan, C.Y. Jiang, Chongqing Architecture, Configuration of External Heat Preservation Mortar on Reclaimed Polyphenyl Granule Exterior Wall, 10 44-46 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, Q. Zhang, S.W. Xie, J.W. He, J.C. Jian, J.Y. Lin, Plastics Science and Technology, Surface Modification of Waste EPS Particles and Its Application in Geopolymer-based External Wall Thermal Insulation Materials, 43 56-61 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Wu, Study of External Wall Insulation System Based on Gelationous Powder and Expanded Polystyrene Pellets and Its Anti-cracking Properties, Chongqing University, 2013, Ph. D. Thesis. [Google Scholar]
- A. Misra, R. Mathur, Bull Mater, Magnesium oxychloride cement concrete, 30 239-246 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- W. Meng, F. Ju, J.M. Yin, Z.P. Ji, J. Wang, Jiangsu Building Materials, The effect of waste rubber powder on the mechanical properties of magnesium oxychloride cement, 03 23-26 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Chu, Journal of Shenyang Jianzhu University (Natural Science), Impact of Rubber on Polystyrene Granule Physical Properties, 32 141-147 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Xue, B.B. Zhang, Concrete, Thermal insulation material of magnesium oxychloride cement dosage of fly ash modification research, 11 67-70 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.