E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Zhu, Y.H., (2015) On application of steel structures in high-rise building. Shanxi Architecture, 27: 59-60. [Google Scholar]
- Guan, K.J., Peng, S.M. (2001) Application of high rise steel structure in china and existing problems in development. Steel structure, 06: 36-38. [Google Scholar]
- Charles, L., (1985) Sparely connected built-up columns. Journal of Structural Engineering, 3: 609-627. [Google Scholar]
- Kawano, A. Sakinok. (2003) Seismic resistance of CFT trusses. Engineering Structures, 25: 607-619. [Google Scholar]
- Akihiko, K., Chiaki, M. (2000) Cyclic local buckling and fracture of concrete filled tubular members. In: Proceedings of the Conference: Composite Construction in Steel and Concrete IV. Banff. 632-643. [Google Scholar]
- Akihiko, K., Chiaki M. (2000) The deformation capacity of trusses with concrete filled tubular chords. In: Proceedings of the Conference: Composite Construction in Steel and Concrete IV. Banff. 734-745. [Google Scholar]
- Akihiko, K., Kenji, S., Kyoko, K., Kozo, N. (2002) Seismic Resistant System of Multi-Story Frames Using Concrete-Filled Tubular Trusses. In: International Society of Offshore and Polar Engineers. Cupertino. 89-96. [Google Scholar]
- Kawano, A., Sakino, K. (2003) Seismic resistance of CFT trusses. Engineering Structures. 5: 607-619. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.