E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Marangon A, Carcassi M, Engebø A, et al. Safety distances: Definition and values[J]. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2007, 32(13):2192-2197. [Google Scholar]
- Sudheer S, Kumar L, Manjunath B S, et al. Fire safety distances for open pool fires[J]. Infrared Physics & Technology, 2013, 61(6):265-273. [Google Scholar]
- Rossi J L, Simeoni A, Moretti B, et al. An analytical model based on radiative heating for the determination of safety distances for wildland fires[J]. Fire Safety Journal, 2011, 46(8):520-527. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Jianping, Zhang Lijing, et al. The minimum safety distance under the heat radiation of pool fire[J]. China Safety Science Journal, 2004, 14(3): 16-19. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Aimin, et al. Treatment technology for hidden dangers of insufficient fire separation distance of liquid oxygen tanks[J]. China Production Safety Science and Technology, 2011, 7(11): 147-150. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Li. Forced Deformation Test and Simulation Research on Large-scale LNG Underground Storage Tank[J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 2020, 16(S1):63-70. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Jindong. Risk assessment on domino effect caused by pool fire in chemical tanks[J]. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 2013, 9(07):54-59. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Quanlei, Sun Baoping. Research on BLEVE accident of liquefied petroleum gas[J]. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 2017,13(07):173-179. [Google Scholar]
- Ge Peng. Quantitative Analysis of the Consequences of Steam Cloud Explosion Caused by the Leakage of LNG Storage Tanks[J]. Inner Mongolia Petrochemical Industry, 2014, 40(11):76-78. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.