E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Xiao Lg, Wang Sy, Luo F. Research and Prospect Analysis of Application Status of Industrial Waste Residues Such as Magnesium Slag [J]. Journal of Jilin Jianzhu University, 2008, 25(1): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zh, Cui Zzh. Experimental Study on Carbonation Characteristics of C30 Magnesium Slag Concrete [J]. Concrete and Cement Products, 2015(4): 86-89. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xx, Zhao Yy, Liang Qf. Road Use Research of Industrial Waste Magnesium Slag [J]. Road Construction, 1997(2): 35-40. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X. Effect of Medium on γ-C2S Hydration [J]. Journal of Building Materials, 1989(4): 323-328. [Google Scholar]
- Liwu Mo, Yuanyuan Hao, Yunpeng Liu, et al. Preparation of calcium carbonate binders via CO2 activation of magnesium slag. 2019, 121:81-90. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.