E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- European Rubber Journal GROUP. Bridgestone opens tire retreaded plant in Osaka[J]. European Rubber Journal, , Vol. 195, No. 5 (2013), pp. 65–74. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Ningning, Mu Shouyong. The Design of 12.00R20 18PR Reinforced All-Steel Loading Radial Tire [J]. Rubber Technology, Vol. 6 (2013), pp. 44–47. [Google Scholar]
- Indian/international rubber journal group. Michelin debuts off-road XDY-EX Pre-Mold retreaded Tire [J].Indian/international rubber journal, Vol. 158 (2013), pp. 345–358. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Fenglin. The Finite Element Analysis is Applied to the Optimization of the Structure of 3700r57 Massive Engineering Mechanical Meridian Tires [J]. Tire Industry, No. 03 (2016), pp. 147–149. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Yu, Jiang Zhanghua, Tan Lin.11.00R2018PR the Design of the All-Steel Lightweight Load Radial Tire [J]. Rubber Technology, Vol. 12 (2016), pp. 37–39. [Google Scholar]
- Li Renguo, Zhang Peng, Cheng Gang, and so on. The Design of 14.00R20 20PR Full Steel Loading Radial Tire[J].Rubber Technology, Vol. 33, No. 6 (2013), pp. 342–344. [Google Scholar]
- liu Daochun. The retreaded tire Industry Leads the Future of Low-Carbon Energy Saving [J]. Modern Rubber Technology, No. 02 (2016), pp. 9–14. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shenglin. The Design of the 385/55R19.5 Wide–Base, No-Enner Tube and All-Steel Load Radial Tire [J].Tire Industry, No. 09 (2016), pp. 529–532. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ye, Lian Zheman. Finite Element Analysis of Automobile Tire Based on ANSYS [J]. Mechanical Engineer, No. 03 (2014), pp. 105–106. [Google Scholar]
- Rubber World Group. U.S. Retreaded tire market increased 35 percent[J]. Rubber World: The Technical Service Magazine for The Rubber Industry, Vol. 247, No. 5 (2013), pp. 136–149. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jun, Li Liang, Sun Lin, Sha Changxin. Finite Element Analysis of 245/70R16 Tire [J]. Tire Industry, No. 09 (2016), pp. 520–528. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qiang, Qi Yingjie. Construction of Multi-Composite Layer and Mechanical Model of the Engineering retreaded tire [J]. Journal of Zhengzhou University ( Engineering Science ), 2015,36(1):87–90. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Yintao, Li Yong, Feng Xijin, and so on. Tire Theory and Technology [M]. Beijing:Tsinghua University Press (2013), pp. 128–142. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Shan, Wang Wei. Finite Element Analysis and Experimental Study on Complex Tread Pattern Tire[J].Rubber Industry, No. 02 (2016), pp. 102–106. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Junxiong. Analysis on the Necessity of retreaded tire Product Quality Monitoring [J]. New Technology and New Product in China, No. 11 (2016), p. 161. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Jun. Study on the Resource Recovery Model of Waste Tires Based on the System Theory [J]. Master’s thesis of Dongbei University, No. 06 (2014), pp. 2–9 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.