E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Leng, Y. B., and X. B. Song. 2016. “Experimental study on shear performance of steel-concrete-steel sandwich beams.” J. Constr. Steel Res 120: 52–61. [Google Scholar]
- El-Zohairy, A., Salim, H. and Saucier, A. (2019) ‘Steel–Concrete Composite Beams Strengthened with Externally Post-Tensioned Tendons under Fatigue’, Journal of Bridge Engineering, 24(5). [Google Scholar]
- Trevor D. Hrynyk and Frank J. Vecchio, M.ASCE. Modeling of Steel-Concrete Composite Elements under In-Plane and Out-of-Plane Loads. Journal of Structural Engineering.Vol. 142, Issue 10 (October 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kunpeng Zhao; Fengkun Cui; Yuehua Li; Xiaoying Wang. Study on the Computing Method of Shear Connector in Steel-Concrete Composite Beam. 19th COTA International Conference of Transportation Professionals,July6–8,2019| Nanjing, China [Google Scholar]
- Xingxing Zou; Peng Feng; and Jingquan Wang. Bolted Shear Connection of FRP-Concrete Hybrid Beams. Journal of Composites for Construction,Vol. 22, Issue 3 (June 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Johnson, R. P. (2004). Composite structures of steel and concrete: Beams, slabs, columns, and frames for buildings, Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, U.K. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. T. Chen, Y. Zhao, through-bolt shear J. S. West, et a1. Behaviour of steel-precast connectors under static loading[J]. Journal composite girders with of Constructional Steel Research, 2014, 103: 168-178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Adebar, P. E., and Collins, M. P. (1991). “Shear design of concrete offshore structures.” ACI Struct. J., 91(3), 324–335. [Google Scholar]
- Oehlers, D. J., and Bradford, M. A. (1995). Composite steel and concrete structural members: Fundamental behavior, Pergamon, Oxford, U.K. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.