E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Ma Z., Wang H., Zhang M., Zhang Z. (2013)Studies on mechanical properties and strengthening methods for the reinforced concrete beams with round holes. Architectural structure, 43 (Z): 545-548 [Google Scholar]
- Wang X., Gong S. (1990)Calculation of crack resistance of deep beam with holes in reinforced concrete span. Journal of Zhengzhou Institute of Technology, 11 (3): 61-68. [Google Scholar]
- Liu X., Wang M. (2000)Experiments and studies on reinforced concrete short beams which have holes and simple supports. Industrial Building, 30 (5): 32-3530. [Google Scholar]
- Wang P., Zhou D. (2013)Wang Yonghui. Experiments and studies on shear capacity of steel-concrete composite beams with holes on abdomen. Engineering Mechanics, 30 (3): 297-305. [Google Scholar]
- Li W., Ye Y. (2006)Examples of civil engineering applications of ANSYS. China water conservancy and hydropower publishing house. Beijing [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y., Cai J., Zhang X., Zhang J. (2001)Experiments and studies on reinforced concrete beams with round holes on abdomen. J. Journal of South China University of Technology, 9 (2): 83-86 [Google Scholar]
- Cai J., Huang T., Li J. (2009)Experiments and studies on reinforced concrete beams which have round holes in abdomen and simple supports. Journal of Civil Engineering, 2009, 42 (10): 27-35 [Google Scholar]
- Liu S. (2006)Nonlinear finite element analysis of reinforced concrete structures based on ANSYS. Sichuan Architecture, 26 (2): 92-95 [Google Scholar]
- Jiang J. (1984)Nonlinear finite element analysis of reinforced concrete structures. Shaanxi Science and Technology Press, Xi An [Google Scholar]
- Wang D. (2004)Reinforced concrete elements in ANSYS. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, 28 (4): 28 (4): 526-529 [Google Scholar]
- Li Y., Peng Zh., Wang X. (2006)Analysis of ultimate bearing capacity of reinforced concrete beams with simple supports based on ANSYS. Journal of Shijiazhuang Railway College, 19 (1): 22-26 [Google Scholar]
- Luo R. (2008)The value of the shear transfer coefficient between the cracks in the concrete element in ANSYS . Journal of Jiangsu University, 29 (2):169-172 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu M., Huo H., Jiang W., Tang L.(2011)Nonlinear numerical simulation of reinforced concrete beams which have holes in the abdomen and simple supports. Building and Environmental Engineering, 33 Supplement:199-202 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.