E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Rose, H. E. and Duckworth, R. A. (1969) Transport of solid particles in liquids and gases. THE ENGINEER, 226 (12): 430-434. [Google Scholar]
- Hiroshi S, (1995) Transportation System, Akita Typography Co., Ltd. 86～164. [Google Scholar]
- Durand R. (1952) The hydraulic transportion of coal and solid materials in pipes colloq of National coal Board, London.39～52. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Z. (1998) The study of the velocity profile for settling slurry flow in a horizontal pipe. Journal of Liaoning technical university, 17(5): 449-454. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Z. (1998) The study of the mechanism of settling slurry flow in a horizontal pipe. Journal of Liaoning technical university, 17(2): 113-118. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao L. (2011) Study on Flow Law of Large particle slurry in pipeline, Liaoning Technical University. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Z. (1999) The Study of Velocity Profile and Hydraulic Gradient of Settling Slurry, Northeast University. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Z, (1985) Experimental study of the characteristic of flows slurry in inclined pipe, Experimental study of the characteristic that the thick liquid body flows in the pipeline that slope , master thesis of Chinese mining institute. [Google Scholar]
- Diniz and Coiado. (1991)Two － Phase ( solid － liquid ) flow In Inclined pipes , BHR Group, Hydrotransport 14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.