E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Huang F., Zhu H., Xu Q., et al. (2013) The effect of weak interlayer on the failure pattern of rock mass around tunnel-Scaled model tests and numerical analysis. Tunnelling&Underground Space Technology, 35(35): 207-218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang S., Yin X., Tang H., et al. (2010) A new approach for analysing circular tunnel in strain-soften rock masses. International Journal of Rock Mechanics&Mining Sciences, 47(1):170-178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Q., Jiang B. S., Wang S. L., et al. (2012) Elastic-plastic analysis of a circular opening in strain-softening rock mass. International Journal of Rock Mechanics&Mining Sciences, 50(1):38-46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee Y. K., Pietruszczak S.. (2008) A new numerical procedure for elastic-plastic analysis of a circular opening excavated in a strain softening rock mass. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 23(5): 588-599. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alejano L. R., Alonso E., Rodriguez-Dono A., et al. (2010) Application of the convergence-confinement method to tunnels in rock masses exhibiting Hoek-Brown strain-softening behaviour. International Journal of Rock Mechanics&Mining Sciences, 47(1):150-160. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.