E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Wang YZ, Zhu ZY, Zhou ZR. Dynamic response analysis for embedded large-cylinder breakwaters under wave excitation[J]. China Ocean Engineering, 2004, 18 (4): 585-594. [Google Scholar]
- Meng QW, Wang YZ. Coupled analysis of contact-face element and elastic nonlinear element for interaction of large-diameter shell and soil body[J]. China Harbour Engineering, 1999, 2. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu ZY, Dynamic response of large diameter cylinder breakwater structure under the wave impact [D]. Tianjin:, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Sun KL. The interaction between plugged-in cylinder and soil [D]. Tianjin, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Chen FQ, Gong XN. Analysis of large cylinder wharf structures using finite element method[J]. Hydro-Science and Engineering, 2001, 4: 37-40. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.