E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- E. Knapen, D. Van Gemert. Polymer film formation in cement mortars modified with water-soluble polymers[J]. Cement and Concrete Composites, 2015, 58. [Google Scholar]
- Tsai-Lung Weng. Evaluation of cementitious repair mortars modified with polymers. 2017, 9(1):77-82. [Google Scholar]
- Urgessa Girum, Choi Ki-Bong, Yeon Jung Heum. Internal Relative Humidity, Autogenous Shrinkage, and Strength of Cement Mortar Modified with Superabsorbent Polymers[J]. Polymers, 2018, 10(10). [Google Scholar]
- A. Brenna, F. Bolzoni, S. Beretta, et al. Long-term chloride-induced corrosion monitoring of reinforced concrete coated with commercial polymer-modified mortar and polymeric coatings[J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2013, 48. [Google Scholar]
- Magdy M. Khattab. Effect of gamma irradiation on polymer modified white sand cement mortar composites[J]. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2014, 20(1). [Google Scholar]
- Wan-Ki Kim, Deuk-Mo Kim, Hwa-Sung Ryu, et al. Properties of Hardener-Free Epoxy-Modified Mortars utilizing Pyrolysis Tar Replacement[J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2017, 144. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Wei, Duan Yufang. Research on the properties of polymer modified rigid waterproof mortar [J]. New Building Materials, 2015, 42(2): 30-32. [Google Scholar]
- Shaker FA, Ei-Dieb AS, Reda M M. Durability of Styrene-butadiene latex modified concrete[J]. Cement and Concrete Research, 1997, 27(3): 711-714. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Zhengkai, Zhang Jun. The effect of three emulsions on the mechanics and impermeability of polymer cement waterproof mortar [J]. China Building Waterproof, 2015, (12): 7-9. [Google Scholar]
- G. Neşer, A.S. Bayram, K.T. Gürsel, et al. On the polymer modified cement mortars with different lightweight aggregates in marine environment[J]. Materialwissenschaft und Werkstofftechnik, 2018, 49(7). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.