E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Liu, G.B., Wang, W.D. (2009) Excavation engineering handbook. China Architecture and Building Press, Beijing [Google Scholar]
- Chen, P.F., Gong, X.N., Liu, N.W. (2014) Effect of curtain’s role in retaining on deformation of deep excavations. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 36(11): 254–258. [Google Scholar]
- MA, Y., Qu, R.F., Zhou, X.T. (2012) Effects of reinforcement parameters in passive zone of excavations on lateral deformation of supporting structures. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 34(S1): 190–196. [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG, J.J., ZHANG, R.J., DING, L.Y. (2010) Displacement control effects and parameter analysis of passive zone improvement of foundation pits. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 29(5): 1042–1051. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y., Li, J.P. (2012) Effect of reinforcement of deep mixing piles on deformation of ultra-deep excavation in passive zone. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 34(11): 465–469. [Google Scholar]
- DUAN, H.L. (2006) Investigation of the effect of reinforcement inside the pit on foundation pit deformation. Soil Engineering and Foundation, 20(3): 68–69. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.