E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Chen Xiaozheng, Zhang Peiyong, Ding Shijun. Analysis of jacking force estimation and measurement for large-caliber three-dimensional curved jacking[J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2015, 36 (Suppl 1): 547-552. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- People’s Republic of China Ministry of Urban and Rural Construction. Construction and Acceptance Specification of drainage GB 50268-2008 in [S]. Beijing: China Building Industry Press, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Shanghai Municipal Engineering Design Institute CECS 246: Pipe Jacking Technical specification of Water Supply and Drainage,2008 [S] Beijing: China Planning Press, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Jianfeng. Processing method of large boulder in pipe jacking [J]. China Science and Technology Information, 2007, (10): 52, 54. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WEI Gang, ZHU Kui. ANALYSIS OF ADDITIONGAL LOAD ON ADJACENT UNDERGROUND PIPELINE INDUCED BY JACKING CONSTRUCTION[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2007,26(Supp.1):2724-2729.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Shixiang , Chen Meiluo , Chen Dongqian . The geological evaluation report of Jianxin to Xiannong 220kV HV line engineering [R]. Fuzhou:Fujian Electric Power Survey & Design Institute,2010.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Chao, Peng Xiaolin. Processing Technology of solitary stone in electricity tunnel[J]. Guangdong Civil Engineering and Architecture, 2012, (10): 60-62. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.