E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Choi S O , Shin H S . stability analysis of a tunnel excavated in a weak rock mass and the optimal supporting system design[J]. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 2004, 41(3):537-0. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alejano L R , Alfonso Rodríguez-Dono, María Veiga. Plastic radii and longitudinal deformation profiles of tunnels excavated in strain-softening rock masses[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology incorporating Trenchless Technology Research, 2012, 30(none):169-182. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Pishi, Fang Jianqin. Application of elastoplastic analytical method to determine the reasonable time of tunnel support[J]. Highway, 2009(12):186-188. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Feng, Jiang Shuping, Li Jianjun. Study on the supporting time of secondary lining of creeping surrounding rock tunnel[J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 2006, 2(5): 805-808. [Google Scholar]
- Galli G, Grimaldi A, Leonardi A. Three-dimensional modelling of tunnel excavation and lining[J]. Computers and Geotechnics 2004,31:171-183 [Google Scholar]
- Pan YW, Dong JJ. TIME-DEPENDENT TUNNEL CONVERGENCE .1. FORMULATION OF THE MODEL[J]. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences & Geomechanics Abstracts 1991,28:469-475. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.