E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Liu, G.B., Wang, W.D. (2009) Excavation engineering handbook. China Architecture and Building Press, Beijing [Google Scholar]
- Xu, Z.H., Wang, W.D. (2010) Selection of soil constitutive models for numerical analysis of deep excavations in close proximity to sensitive properties. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 31(1): 258–264. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, C. (2008) Analysis of deformation and stress due to deep excavation considering different deformation and strength parameters of soil and space effect of excavation and retaining structure. Tianjin University, Tianjin. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, W.D., Wang H.R., Xu, Z.H. (2012) Experimental study of parameters of hardening soil model for numerical analysis of excavations of excavations. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 33(8): 2283–2290. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, Z.H., Wang, J.H., Wang, W.D. (2006) Analysis of a complicated deep excavations supported by substructures. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 28(S1): 1355–1359. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, P.F., Gong, X.N., Liu, N.W. (2014) Effect of curtain’s role in retaining on deformation of deep excavations. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 36(11): 254–258. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, G.B., Hou, X.Y. (1996) Unloading modulus of the Shanghai soft clay. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 18(6): 18–23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.