E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Wang Jun, Wei Yanqing, Ding Yao, et al. Acoustic Emission characteristics of carbonized concrete under uniaxial compression [J].Journal of Chengdu University of Technology (Natural Science), 2020, 47(04): 498-505. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Er-hao. Experimental Study on uniaxial compression acoustic emission characteristics and Fracture expansion law of Coal and rock mass [D]: Xi ’an University of Science and Technology, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Mingming, Zhou Hui, Zhang Yonghui, et al. Acoustic characteristics of sandstone during uniaxial loading [J].Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2018, 39(12): 4468-4474. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yong, Cai Gongjun, Zhu Weishen, et al. Particle flow analysis of parallel double fractures under uniaxial compression [J].Journal of Central South University (Natural Science), 2019, 50(12): 3035-3045. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Haimeng, Li Qi, Li Xiaying, et al. Laboratory experiment and Numerical Simulation study on brittle failure characteristics of shale under different stress conditions in Longmaxi Formation, South Sichuan [J].Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2018, 39(S2): 254-262. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Zhikai, Li Haoran, Ouyang Zuo-lin, et al. Study on the spatiotemporal evolution characteristics of acoustic emission from Dali rocks under uniaxial load [J].Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 2019, 15: 609-615. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Haijun. Discrete element Simulation analysis of rock uniaxial compression test [J]. Shanxi Architecture, 2018, 44(11): 72-73. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jian, Jia Mincai. Civil Meso model Test and Numerical Simulation [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Chong, Xu Weiya. Numerical Simulation techniques and Practice of granular flow [M]. Beijing: China Building Industry Press, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhaojun, Wang Lehua, Jin Jing, et al. Comparative Study on Brazilian splitting and uniaxial compression tests of three kinds of rocks [J].Hydroelectricity, 2015, 41(11): 34-38. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.