E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Feng Z.J., Wang F.C., Su H.Z., etc. (2017) Centrifugal model test on the influence of loess cave on vertical bearing characteristics of bridge pile foundation [J]. Journal of Chang’an University: Natural Science Edition. 37 (02): 35-44. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Y.X., Feng Z.J., Hao Y.M., Yao H.S., Zhang X.W., Xie F.G. (2018) Bearing capacity test and reasonable rock-socketed depth of bridge pile foundation in karst area [J]. Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 18 (06): 27-36. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Z.J., Dong Y.X., Wen J.Q, Hu H.B, Li X.X, He J.B. (2019) Calculation method of pile foundation bearing capacity of highway bridge in Ningbo deep soft foundation area [J]. Journal of Tianjin University: Natural Science and Engineering Technology Edition, 52 (S1): 16-22. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Z.J, Hu H.B, Dong Y.X, Feng Kai, Li S.J, He J.B, Zhao Y.W. (2019) Indoor simulation test for reducing negative friction of pile foundation [J]. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 41 (S2): 45-48. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao M.H, Jiang C., Cao W.G. (2007) Study on bearing capacity of rock-socketed pile and safe thickness of underlying karst cave roof in karst area [J]. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, (11): 1618-1622. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z.H., Zhang H.L, Ma Lin, Sun Y.X. (2013) Discussion on failure mode and engineering design of rock-socketed piles in karst area [J]. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 32 (S2): 4130-4138. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Y.X, Zhang Z.H, Zhang H.L. (2013) Sensitivity analysis of parameters affecting pile foundation stability in karst area [J]. Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 9 (02): 297-303. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Z.J, Wang H., Wei J., Gao X., Jia Y.W, Zhang X. (2015) Model experimental study on vertical bearing characteristics of pile foundation of loess gully slope bridge [J]. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 37 (12): 2308-2314. [Google Scholar]
- Luan J., Hao X.W., Zhao B.J. (2016) Influence of steep slope of loess gully topography on bearing capacity of pile foundation [J]. Journal of Chang’an University: Natural Science Edition, 36 (06): 62-68. [Google Scholar]
- JTG D63-2007 Code for Design of Foundation and Foundation of Highway Bridges and Culverts [S]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.