E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- BAKER R, GARBER M. Theoretical analysis of the stability of slopes [J]. Géotechnique,(1978), 28(4): 395-411. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MORGENSTERN N R. The evaluation of slope stability: A 25 year perspective. in [J]. Chemistry, (2010), 10(13): 3241-51. [Google Scholar]
- CHENG Y M. Location of critical failure surface and some further studies on slope stability analysis [J]. Computers and Geotechnics, (2003), 30(3): 255-67. [Google Scholar]
- CHENG Y M, LANSIVAARA T, WEI W B. Two-dimensional slope stability analysis by limit equilibrium and strength reduction methods [J]. Computers and Geotechnics,(2007), 34(3): 137-50. [Google Scholar]
- C. ZIENKIEWICZO, HUMPHESON C, LEWIS R. Associated and non-associated visco-plasticity and plasticity in soil mechanics [M].(1975). [Google Scholar]
- NAYLOR D J. Finite Elements and Slope Stability [M].(1982). [Google Scholar]
- DONALD I, GIAM S. Application of the Nodal Displacement Method to Slope Stability Analysis; proceedings of the Australia-new Zealand Conference on Geomechanics: Prediction Versus Performance; Preprints of Papers, F, (1988 )[C]. [Google Scholar]
- MATSUI T, SAN K-C. Finite element slope stability analysis by shear strength reduction technique [M]. (1992). [Google Scholar]
- DAWSON E, MOTAMED F, NESARAJAH S, et al. Geotechnical Stability Analysis by Strength Reduction [M]. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG Y R, ZHAO S Y, KONG W X, et al. Geotechnical engineering limit analysis using finite element method [M].(2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.