E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- BEEK L P H V, BOGAARD T A, ASCH T W J V. Establishing the hydrological influence of vegetation on slope stability: a modelling approach in eco-engineering [J]. 2003. [Google Scholar]
- HE J Z, HE K Q, YAN Y S, et al. Study on the Slope Stability Based on Catastrophe Theory [J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2011, 261-263. [Google Scholar]
- BO-JIAN W U, ZHU Z D, ZU-JUN G U. Study on Accuracy of Soil Slope Stability Analysis Based on Strength Reduction FEM [J]. Journal of Water Resources & Architectural Engineering, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- YAN, ZX, REN, et al. Study on original ecological tridimensional slope vegetation [J]. J MT SCI-ENGL, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- ZHONG Z, GUI Y, LUO S, et al. Study on Effect Mechanism of Vegetation on Slope Stability [J]. Subgrade Engineering, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- BU Z. Effect of shallow layer of vegetation root on slope stability [J]. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- YAN W U, ZHOU Z, ZHENG L. Study on upper bound solution of safety factor for slope stability under vegetation effect and its application [J]. Water Resources & Hydropower Engineering, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.