E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Fredlund, D.G., Hasan, J.U. (1979) One-dimensional consolidation theory: unsaturated soils. J. Can Geotech J., 17: 521-31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qin, A.F., Sun, D.A, Tan Y.W. (2010) Semi analytical solution for one-dimensional consolidation of unsaturated soils. J. Applied mathematics and mechanics. 31(2): 199-209. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Qin, A.F., Sun, D.A., Yang L.P., et al. (2010) A semianalytical solution to consolidation of unsaturated soils with the free drainage well. J. Computers and Geotechnics, 37(7): 867-875. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, W.H., Tu S. (2012) Unsaturated consolidation in a sand drain foundation by differential quadrature method. J. Procedia Earth & Planetary Science, 5(8): 52-57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ho, L., Fatahi, B., (2016) Axisymmetric consolidation in unsaturated soil deposit subjected to time-dependent loadings. J. International Journal of Geomechanics. 17(2), 04016046. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ho, L., Fatahi, B. (2018) Analytical solution to axisymmetric consolidation of unsaturated soil stratum under equal strain condition incorporating smear effects. J. Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics. 42(15): 1890-1913. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, F., Chen, Z., Wang, X. (2018). An equal-strain analytical solution for the radial consolidation of unsaturated soils by vertical drains considering drain resistance. J. Advances in Civil Engineering, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, L., Sun, D.A., Qin, A.F. (2017) General semi-analytical solutions to one-dimensional consolidation for unsaturated soils. J. Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (English Edition), 38 (6): 831-850 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, C.-J., Chen, Q.-Z., Liang, L.-J., et al. (2017) Analysis of consolidation of a soil layer with depth-dependent parameters under time-dependent loadings. J. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering. 22(sup1), s200-s212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.