E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Vidal H.The principle of reinforced earth[J].Highway Research Record, 1969, 282. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Xu, LIU Yitong, LIU Wei.Study ofgeogridreinforced retaining design method of by FEM[J]. Sichuan Building Science, 2013 , 39(2):185. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Richardson G N, Lee K L.Response of model reinforced earth walls to seismic loading conditions[J].Earthquake Resistant Structures, 1974. [Google Scholar]
- Claus H.Gobel, Ulrike C.Weisemann.Effectiveness of a reinforcing geogrid in a railway subbase under dynamic loads[J].Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 1994, 13:91-99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hong yan. Study on the Application and Stability of Combined I-Shaped Ecological Revetment in Inland Waterway Project [D]. Nanjing: HoHai University, 2018. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- YANG Guang-qing, CAI Ying, SU Qian. Testing study on deformation and stress of reinforced earth retaining wall for high embankment[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2003, 22(2): 321 - 326. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Y K. Model test and numerical analysis of earth pressures on retaining wall [D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2001. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaohua, Sun Chuanyan, Wang Rongxun. On-site inspection and result analysis of ecological flexible retaining wall[J]. New building materials, 2005(11):50-52. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LU Yonggang. Research on stress diffusion and deformation characteristics of geogrid reinforced earth retaining wall in high-speed railway[D]. Beijing: Beijing Jiaotong University, 2001. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ll Lihua, SHl Aoning, XIAO Henglin,et al.Modeltest and mechanical properties study of reinforced earth retaining wall[.].Rock and Soil Mechanics,2018,39(12)4 360-4 368.(in Chinesel) [Google Scholar]
- YANG Guang-qing, ZHOU Yi-tao, ZHOU Qiao-yong, et al. Experimental research on geogrid reinforced earth retaining wall[J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2009, 30(1):206-210. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Xiao-ping, YANG Guang-hua, YANG Xue-qiang. Constitutive relation of soils[M]. Beijing: China Water & Power Press, 2011. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- FEI K PENG J. Detailed explanation of ABAQUS geotechnical engineering example [M]. Beijing: Posts and Telecom Press, 2017. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yangyang. Numerical Simulation on Effect of Grid Length on Stability of Reinforced Soil Retaining Wall[J]. Chongqing Architecture,2020,19(08):36-38. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhenjun. Stability calculation and finite element analysis of reinforced earth retaining wall[J]. Building materials development orientation,2017,15(12):52-54. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.