E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Exploration and Innovation of Construction Engineering Technology|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Zhu Guoning, Xu Di. Analysis of Causes of Failure of Drilling Tools in Bohai Oilfield and Countermeasures. Petro China Chemical Industry Standards and Quality, 2018(10). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Quanta, Yue Yuhua, Wang Dekang, et al. Relationship between shallow point and fatigue cumulative failure of drilling tools and its enlightenment.Natural Gas Industry, 2014, 34(9): 76-83. [Google Scholar]
- General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, China National Standardization Administration, GB/T 24956-2010. Oil and gas industry Recommended practice for drill string design and operating limits. Beijing: China Standard Press, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Fang Zhou. Failure Analysis of Drill Pipe. Southwest Petroleum University, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Xiaobing, Shi Taihe. Study on failure of drill string in the lower part of curved wellbore.Journal of Southwest Petroleum University(Natural Science),2001, 23(5):54-57. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Guanghui, Zhao Li, Shi Jian, et al. Fracture properties of surface cracks in drill pipe joints. Chinese Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2016, 33(5): 838-844. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yiping, Zhou Yurong. Detailed Explanation of ABAQUS Finite Element Analysis. Mechanical Industry Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Guanghui, Zhao Li, Tang Song, et al. Fracture properties of surface cracks in thickened transition section of drill pipe.Journal of Mechanical Strength, 2017(04):177-183. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haozhen. Study on static and dynamic fracture characteristics of three-dimensional cracks on the surface of drill string. Southwest Petroleum University, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.