E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Exploration and Innovation of Construction Engineering Technology|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Zhen Yu, Wei Liu. Development status and prospect of passive ultra-low-energy buildings in China. J. Power demand side management, 2018, 20(05):1-4 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Walid Belazi, Salah-Eddine Ouldboukhitine, Alaa Chateauneuf, Abdelhamid Bouchair, Experimental and numerical study to evaluate the effect of thermostat settings on building energetic demands during the heating and transition seasons, Applied Thermal Engineering, Volume 152, 2019, Pages 35-51, ISSN 1359-4311. [Google Scholar]
- Panagiota Gianniou, Christoph Reinhart, David Hsu, Alfred Heller, Carsten Rode, Estimation of temperature setpoints and heat transfer coefficients among residential buildings in Denmark based on smart meter data, Building and Environment, Volume 139, 2018, Pages 125-133, ISSN 0360-1323. [Google Scholar]
- H. Burak Gunay, Weiming Shen, Guy Newsham, Araz Ashouri, Modelling and analysis of unsolicited temperature setpoint change requests in office buildings, Building and Environment, Volume 133, 2018, Pages 203-212, ISSN 0360-1323. [Google Scholar]
- Ashrant Aryal, Burcin Becerik-Gerber, Energy consequences of Comfort-driven temperature setpoints in office buildings, Energy and Buildings, Volume 177, 2018, Pages 33-46, ISSN 0378-7788. [Google Scholar]
- Sama Aghniaey, Thomas M. Lawrence, The impact of increased cooling setpoint temperature during demand response events on occupant thermal comfort in ltd. buildings: A review, Energy and Buildings, Volume 173, 2018, Pages 19-27, ISSN 0378-7788. [Google Scholar]
- Tyler Hoyt, Edward Arens, Hui Zhang, Extending air temperature setpoints: Simulated energy savings and design considerations for new and retrofit buildings, Building and Environment, Volume 88, 2015, Pages 89-96, ISSN 0360-1323. [Google Scholar]
- Baoping Xu, Shaoxiang, Zhou Wenju Hu, An intermittent heating strategy by predicting a warm - up time for office buildings in Beijing, Energy and buildings, Volume 155, 2017, 35-42 Pages, ISSN 0378-7788. [Google Scholar]
- GB50019-2003 “Design Specifications for Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning”. J. China construction information (special issue on heating and cooling),2004,000 (3):19-21,25(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Enshen Long. Gene theory of building energy consumption and practice of building energy conservation. M. Beijing: science press,2009(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Yanru Li, Suo Wang, Xi Meng et al. Study on indoor temperature variation characteristics of intermittent air conditioners in different terminal start-up processes. J. Refrigeration and air conditioning (sichuan),2015,29(05):533-537(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Shurui Guo, Hanyu Yang, Yanru Li, Yin Zhang, Enshen Long, Energy saving effect and mechanism of cooling setting temperature increased by 1 ℃ for residential buildings in company’s cities,Energy and Buildings, Volume 202, 2019, 109335, ISSN 0378-7788. [Google Scholar]
- Michal Vesely, Rick Kramer, Wim Zeiler. Energy performance of personalized heating: A Numerical case study for a medium sized office building o company envelope qualities and climates. Journal of building Engineering. The Volume 21. 2019. Pages 113-119. ISSN 2352-7102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.