E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Exploration and Innovation of Construction Engineering Technology|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- LANDUCCI Gabriele, RENIERS Genserik, COZZANI Valerio. (2015) Vulnerability of industrial facilities to attacks with improvised explosive devices aimed at triggering domino scenarios[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 143, 53-62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Zheng. (2005) A Research on Risk Analysis Theory and Risk Assessment Method of Terrorist Attacks in Industrial Facilities [D]. Nankai University, Tianjin. [Google Scholar]
- LI Shuqian. (2008) A Study on the Overall Risk Assessment of Chemical Industrial Park Based on Domino Effect [D]. Nanchang University ,Nanchang. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Guohua, ZHANG Xinmei. (2007) Risk assessment and regulatory countermeasures of major risk sources[J]. Journal of Safety and Environment, 7(3), 132-136(in chinese). [Google Scholar]
- COZZANI Valerio, GUBINELLI Gianfilippo, SALZANO Ernesto. (2006) Escalation thresholds in the assessment of domino accidental events[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 129(1-3), 1-21. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.