E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Exploration and Innovation of Construction Engineering Technology|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Zhai, G.J., Huang, M.T., Bao, J.Y. (2003) The Requirement and Status of Hydrographic Datum. Hydrographic Surveying and Charting, 04:54-58. [Google Scholar]
- Du, M.C. (2009) Means, Accuracy and Utilization of the Capture of Sea-bottom Topographic Data. China Engineering & Consulting, 09:64-69. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Rui. (2014) Comparison of Installation Methods for Multi-beam Echo Sounder. Ship Science and Technology, 36(S1):79-82. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, F.L., Li, J.B., Wu, Z.Y., Zhao, L.H., Ai, Bo. (2009) The Methods of Removing Instantaneous Attitude Errors for Multibeam Bathymetry Data. Acta Geodaetica et Cartographica Sinica, 38(05):450-456. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Ping. (2017) Research on Error Processing Methods in Mutil-Beam Sounding Swath Joins. East China University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.