E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Exploration and Innovation of Construction Engineering Technology|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Fang Zhong, Cheng Yang, Xiao Yuan. Current situation and Supervision of Performance Commitment of M&A [J]. Tsinghua Finance Review,2016(10):73-79. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Hong, Zhong Zhiming. Merger premium, VAM and Impairment of Goodwill [J]. Friends of accounting,2020 (10) :78-84. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Aiming, Huang Yuanyuan. An Empirical Study on the Impact of Board Characteristics and Auditor’s Reputation on Goodwill Impairment [J]. Chinese Certified Public Accountant, 2019 (05): 33-38+3. [Google Scholar]
- Rao Qian, Hou Xipei. Mergers and Acquisitions and Restructuring Performance Commitments and Listed Companies’ Operating Performance——Analysis Based on the Perspective of Performance Commitment Expiration[J]. Business Research, 2017(04): 89-96. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Chunyan. Looking at the economic consequences of earnings management from the perspective of corporate investment efficiency -- empirical evidence from China’s listed companies [J]. Financial and economic research,2012,38 (02) :61-70. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Guoshuang, Gu Manjia. Research on the Impact of Performance compensation Commitment on goodwill impairment [J]. Friends of Accounting,2020(13):58-63. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fusheng, Ji Shanshan, Cheng Fu. Research on the impact of earnings management on the future business performance of listed companies -- based on the comparative perspective of accrual earnings management and real earnings management [J]. Nankai management review,2014,17 (02) :95-106. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Haidong, Tan Qiying. Performance commitment, earnings management and corporate performance of A-share backdoor listed companies[J]. Henan Social Sciences, 2018, 26 (09): 34-39. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.