E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Exploration and Innovation of Construction Engineering Technology|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Jorgenson and Hall. Capital Theory and Investment Behavior [J]. Economic Review, 1967, 53: 247— 259. [Google Scholar]
- Fama Eugene F. and Merton H. Miller.The Theory of Finance: Holt, Rinehart and Winston [J]. Journal of Finance, 1972. [Google Scholar]
- Jensen, M. and Meckling. W. Theory of the Firm: Managerial Behavior, Agency Costs and Capital Structure [J]. Journal of Financial Economies, 1986,03:305—360. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bebchuk, L.A., Stole, L.A. Do Short-Term Objectives Lead to Under-Overinvestment in Long-term Projects [J]. Journal of Finance, 1993,48:1769—1803. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aggarwal, R., Samwick,A. Empire Builders and Shirkers: Investment, Firm Performance, and Managerial Incentives [J]. Journal of Corporate Finance, 2006,12:489—515. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dang, VA. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting [J]. Leverage, Debt Maturity and Firm Investment: An Empirical Analysis.2010. [Google Scholar]
- Hirth, S., Uhrig-Homburg M. Investment timing, liquidity, and agency costs of debt [J]. Journal of Corporate Finanee, 2010,16:243—258. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.