E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Deng Qidong, Cheng Shaoping, et al. Discussion on Cenozoic tectonic activity and dynamics of Ordos block [J]. Acta geomechanics Sinica, 1999, 5 (3): 13-20; [Google Scholar]
- Ren Jun, Feng Xijie, et al. Crustal fine structure of Xi’an depression in Weihe basin revealed by deep seismic reflection profile [J]. Acta geophysics Sinica, 2013, 56 (2): 513-521; [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yujian, Shen Tu Bingming, et al. Preliminary study on the active characteristics of the fault zone in the northern margin of Weihe Basin [J]. Seismogeology, 1988,10 (4): 77-87; Chinese Journal of seismology, 1988; 10 (4): 77-87; [Google Scholar]
- Tian Qinjian, Shen Xuhui, et al. Quaternary tectonic events reflected by fault activity in Weihe Basin [J]. Seismogeology, 2003, 25 (1): 146-154; [Google Scholar]
- Work report on seismic zoning of Weinan City, Shaanxi Institute of engineering seismic investigation, 2011; 2; [Google Scholar]
- Report on seismic zoning of Xianyang city. Shaanxi Institute of engineering seismic investigation, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Li ChunfengThe Damage mechanism of Water Tow er in Shaanxi Provence During Wenchuan Earthqua ke,MATEC, Volume 175 [Google Scholar]
- Somerville P. G., Graves R.W., 2003. Characterizat ion of Earthquake Strong Ground Motion, Pure and Applied Geophysics, 160 (2003), 1811–1828 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yueyue, Luo Yonghong, Wang Yunsheng, et al. Emergency investigation of geological disasters induced by Changning MS6.0 earthquake in Yibin [J]. Acta Sinica Sinica, 2019,37 (6): 932-942 [Google Scholar]
- Issa ismayli, Chen Jiehong, et al. Detection of geomagnetic variation of Changning MS6.0 earthquake in 2019 using Parkinson’s vector [J]. Earthquake, 2020,40 (2): 91-99 [Google Scholar]
- Liao Hongyue, Zhu Lin. medium and long-term micro anomalies of Ionospheric TEC and Yibin earthquake [J]. International earthquake dynamics, 2019, 8:181-182 [Google Scholar]
- Li yan’e, Chen Xuezhong. Study on stress change and triggering process before Changning earthquake [J]. International earthquake dynamics, 2019, 8:182-184 [Google Scholar]
- Chang Zufeng, Zhang Yanfeng, Wang Guangming, et al. Geological structure genesis of the 2019 Changning MS 6.0 earthquake in Sichuan Province: results of regional structural joint connection and fracture [J]. Acta Geosciences Sinica, 2020,41 (4): 469-480 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yipeng. Active fault system around Ordos [M]. Seismological Press: Beijing, 1988: 1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.