E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Lifeng Zhang. Study on Vegetation Cover Change and Its Influencing Factors of Typical Inland River Basin in the Fragile Ecological Environment of Northwest China[D].Lanzhou Jiaotong University,2017. [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Lv, Y.P. Li, J. Sun. Monte Carlo simulation based interval chance-constrained programming for regional ecosystem management - A case study of Zhuhai, China. 2018, 85:214-228. [Google Scholar]
- Frederick R. Adler, Austin M. Green, Çağan H. Şekercioğlu. Citizen science in ecology: a place for humans in nature. 2020, 1469(1):52-64. [Google Scholar]
- Huajun Wu, Nianfeng Liu, Jun He, Weiwei Song. Research on Comprehensive Evaluation of Ecological Environment Based on Matter Element Analysis [J]. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Urban Science Edition), 2006(01): 52-55. [Google Scholar]
- Aihong Fu, Yaning Chen, Weihong Li. Evaluation of ecosystem health in the Tarim River Basin based on analytic hierarchy process [J]. Resources Science, 2009, 31(09): 1535-1544. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Li, Yidong Yang. A new intelligent controller based on uncertainty reasoning of two-dimensional cloud model[J]. Control and Decision, 2005(08): 866-872+877. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhang, Jinming Yan, Ping Jiang, Nai Yang. Evaluation of ecological security of land resources in Hubei Province based on normal cloud model[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 2013, 29(22): 252-258. [Google Scholar]
- Kanga Idé Soumaila, Albachir Seydou Niandou, Mustapha Naimi, et al. Analysis of Water Resources Vulnerability Assessment Tools. 2019, 9(2). [Google Scholar]
- Weibo Zhou, Peicheng Li. Research on the Comprehensive Benefit Evaluation System of Water Resources in Arid and Semi-arid Irrigation Districts[J]. Journal of Natural Resources, 2003(03): 288-293. [Google Scholar]
- Jinrui Yan, Yang Fu, Fengxia Li. Research on Ecological Environment Division and Quality Evaluation Index System in Qinghai Province[J]. Qinghai Meteorology, 2003(01): 34-40. [Google Scholar]
- Juan Aguarón, María Teresa Escobar, José María Moreno-Jiménez. Reducing inconsistency measured by the geometric consistency index in the analytic hierarchy process. 2021, 288(2):576-583. [Google Scholar]
- Jayanthi Marappan, Thirumurthy Selvasekar, Samynathan Muthusamy, et al. Assessment of land and water ecosystems capability to support aquaculture expansion in climate-vulnerable regions using analytical hierarchy process based geospatial analysis.. 2020, 270:110952. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.