E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- G.W. Housner, Limit design of structures to resist earthquake, Proceedings of the 1st World Conference Earthquake Engineering. Berkeley, California, USA,(1956). [Google Scholar]
- H. Akiyama, Earthquake-resistant Limit State Design for Buildings,University of Tokyo Press,Tokyo, Japan,1985. [Google Scholar]
- H. Akiyama, Earthquake resistant design based on the energy concept,Proceedings of the 9th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering,Tokyo, Japan,(1988). [Google Scholar]
- C.M.Uang, V.V.Bertero, Evaluation of seismic energy in structures,EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING AND STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS.19(1),77–90,(1990) https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.4290190108 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.K.Goel, Seismic response of asymmetric system: energy-based approach,JOURNAL OF STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING,ASCE. 123(11), 1444–1453,(1997). https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1997)123:11(1444) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Leelataviwat, S.C.Goel, B. Stojadinović, Energy based seismic design of structures using yield mechanism and target drift, Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE. 127(8), 1046–1054,(2002). https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(2002)128:8(1046) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Choi, J. Kim, Energy-based seismic design of buckling-restrained braced frames using hysteretic energy spectrum, Engineering Structures.28(2), 304–311, (2006) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2005.08.008 [Google Scholar]
- D.R.Sahoo, S.H.Chao, Performance-based plastic design method for buckling-restrained braced frames, Engineering Structures.32(9),2950-2958,(2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2010.05.014 [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Kharmale,S. Ghosh, Performance-based plastic design of steel plate shear wall, Journal of Constructional Steel Research.90(5), 85–97,(2013). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcsr.2013.07.029 [Google Scholar]
- A. Habibi , R.W.K. Chan, F. Albermani, Energy-based design method for seismic retrofitting with passive energy dissipation systems, Engineering Structures.46(1), 77–86,(2013). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2012.07.011 [Google Scholar]
- A. Heidari, S. Gharehbaghi, Seismic performance improvement of special truss moment frames using damage and energy concepts, EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING & STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS.44(7), 1055–1073,(2015). https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.2499 [Google Scholar]
- W.E. McKevitt,D.L.Anderson, S. Cherry, Hysteretic energy spectra in seismic design, In:Proceedings of the 2nd World Conference on Earthquake Engineering.7,487–494,(1980) [Google Scholar]
- P. Khashaee Energy-based seismic design and damage assessment for structures, PhD Thesis.School of Engineering, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas,(2004). [Google Scholar]
- F. López-Almansa, U. Yazgan, A. Benavent-Climent, Design energy input spectra for high seismicity regions based on Turkish registers, Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering . 11(4), 885–912,(2013). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10518-012-9415-2 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, H.N. Li, T.H.Yi, Energy spectra of constant ductility factors for orthogonal bidirectional earthquake excitations, Advances in Structural Engineering. 18(11), 1877–1899,(2015) .https://doi.org/10.1260%2F1369-43188.8.131.527 [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, H.N. Li, N. Zhang, A method for evaluating earthquake-induced structural damage based on displacement and hysteretic energy, Advances in Structural Engineering.19(7), 1165–1176,(2016). https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1369433216634505 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Sun, Q. Gu, Y.Z.Fang, A simplified normalized cumulative hysteretic energy spectrum, Earthquakes and Structures. 12(2), 177–189,(2017).https://doi.org/10.12989/eas.2017.12.1.177 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dogru, B. Aksar, B. Akbas, J. Shen, Parametric study on energy demands for steel special concentrically braced frames, Steel and Composite Structures.24(2),pp.265–276,(2017). https://doi.org/10.12989/scs.2017.24.2.265 [Google Scholar]
- M. Bruneau ,N. Wang , Some aspects of energy methods for the inelastic seismic response of ductile SDOF structures, Engineering Structures.18(1), 1–12,(1996). https://doi.org/10.1016/0141-0296(95)00099-X [Google Scholar]
- C.C.Chou, C.M.Uang , An evaluation of seismic energy demand: An attenuation approach, PEER Report 2000/04 Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, College of Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Geng, Strong Ground Motion Input Parameter For Seismic Design, Doctor’s Thesis.Institute of Engineering Mechanics, China Earthquake Administration,Harbin,Heilongjiang,(2005).(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- GB50011-2010. Code for seismic design of buildings, Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic China, Beijing, China,(2010).(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- H.S.Lv, An earthquake Risk Analysis Method Based On Seismic Ground Motion Parameters, Doctor’s Thesis.Institute of Geophysics,China Earthquake Administration, Beijing, China,(2005).(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Y.X.Yu, S.Y.Li, L. Xiao, Attenuation relation of ground motion established for drawing up new seismic ground motion parameter zonation map, Technology for Earthquake Disaster Prevention. ,8(1), 24–33,(2013). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- GB18306-2015. Seismic Ground Motion Parameter Zonation Map of China, Standardization Administration of the People’s Republic of China,Beijing,China,(2015).(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.