E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Z Shichang, Ensuring the safety of limited space operation in chemical enterprises [J]. Modern Occupational Safety, 2014, (9): 26-27 [Google Scholar]
- Luo Huohong, et al. Cause analysis and preventive measures of unsafe behavior of employees “taking off their hats” under high temperature operation based on 2-4 model [J]. Safety and Environmental Engineering, 2018,25 (4): 146-149164 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Nan, Zhang Lijing, Tao gang. Hazard analysis and safety precautions of confined space operation [J]. Journal of safety science and technology, 2011,7 (10): 160-165 [Google Scholar]
- Qi Xiaoguang, Zhang Lei, fan Hongwei, et al. Hazard identification and safety protection measures for confined space operation [J]. Safety, 2011,32 (9): 29-31 [Google Scholar]
- Ji Lei. Influencing factors and cause analysis of accidents in confined space [J]. Mining Safety and Environmental Protection, 2017,44 (6): 92-95100 [Google Scholar]
- Song Yuanbo, Lu Chunxue, Luo Heng. Discussion on safety risk control of confined space operation based on JHA [J]. Industrial Safety and Environmental Protection, 2017,43 (9): 75-77 [Google Scholar]
- Fu Gui, Zhang Su, Dong Jiye, et al. Discussion on the theoretical essence and effect of behavior safety [J]. China Safety Science Journal, 2013, 23 (3): 150-154 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yan, Yang Chunli. Characteristics and causes of accidents in confined space [J]. China Safety Science Journal, 2017,27 (3): 141-146 [Google Scholar]
- Sima Junjie, Sui Xiuhua, Miao Dejun. Enterprise safety culture system and its evaluation [J]. Safety in Coal Mines, 2006, (9): 68-71 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.