E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Mu Guangzong, Zhang Tuan. The development trend of my country’s population aging and its strategic response[J]. Journal of Central China Normal University (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition), 2011, 50 (5): 29-36. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Laili. Urban garden and green space planning[M]. 3rd edition. Beijing: China Forestry Publishing House, 2012:211-212. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yiqu. Landscape design of residential areas based on the mental needs of the elderly[J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, 2010, 32 (15) :56-59. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Shan, Hu Tinghao, Luan Ashi. Research progress of domestic urban public service facilities for the elderly[J]. Modern City Research, 2014 (9):26-33. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Ting. Discussion on the comprehensive park design based on the behavioral psychology of the elderly[D]. Changsha: Central South University of Forestry and Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jie, Chai Yanwei. Research progress in spatial behavior of the elderly in China[J]. Advances in Geographical Sciences, 2013 (5):722-732. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Lishu. Analysis of the humanized design of the activity space for the elderly in the garden[J]. Fujian Forestry Science and Technology, 2004, 31 (3): 79-83. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Like, Tang Jingjing. Research on the strategy of garden design based on the aging society[C]//Chinese Society of Landscape Architecture, 2013 Annual Conference Proceedings (Volume 2), 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yunji, Pu Yongji. Research on the color configuration of green space favored by the elderly[J]. Chinese Garden, 2009, 25 (7) :78-81. [Google Scholar]
- Mao Yan. Discussion on setting up activity areas for the elderly in urban green spaces [J]. Chinese Garden, 1999 (4): 42-43. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wenying, Feng Xiliang. The significance of inclusive design to the construction of public space in an aging society[J]. Chinese Landscape Architecture, 2012, 28 (10) :30-35. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.