E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Qiu Yanqun, Zhang Saiyan, Zhou Min. (2017) Application analysis of sponge city concept in urban water supply and drainage design. J. Standardization in China, 12: 140–141. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jinyi. (2018) Urban drainage design exploration based on sponge city concept. J. Technological Innovation and Application, 28:88–89. [Google Scholar]
- He Guichang. (2018) Introduction analysis of sponge city concept in the Design of a Commercial and residential Area. J. Building Materials and Decoration, 16:85–87. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yunlong. (2017) Annual Runoff Control Rate analysis of Sponge City -- A Case Study of Sponge City Planning in Qinhuangdao. J. Low-carbon World, 19:173–174. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Kewang. (2016) Misunderstandings existing in sponge city construction. J. Water Resources Protection, 04:160–161. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Guangbai, Zhang Qicheng, Zhan Zhongyu, Chen Yue. (2016) Research Progress of sponge city Construction and Discussion on some Issues. J. Water Resources Protection, 02:1–4 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Danjie, Zhan Shengze, Li Youhua, Tu Manzhang, Zheng Jianyang, Guo Yingyuan, Peng Haiyang. (2016) Research on the Emerging Trend and Practice of Sponge cities with Chinese characteristics. J. China Soft Science, 01:79–97. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.