E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Grossman G. M, Krueger A.B. (1991) Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement, Cambridge: NBER Working Paper, No: 3914. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Michael E.Porter, Claas van der Linde.(1995) Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitiveness Relationship, The Journal of Economic Perspectives(04):pp.97-118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Bo, he Lei, Ruan Chenghua (2018) Economic growth, institutional environment and air pollution: An Empirical Test Based on Provincial Panel Data, Journal of Chongqing University of technology and technology (01):pp.30-32. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Zhihua, Wang Zhong. (2013) Dynamic relationship between environmental pollution and economic growth in Guangdong Province: An Empirical Study Based on vector error correction model, Journal of Guangdong University of Commerce(06):pp.4-10. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Dandan, Ma Renfeng, Wang Tengfei, Zhou Guoqiang (2016) Decoupling of economic growth and environmental pollution in coastal cities of China, Research and development of world science and technology (02):pp.415-418. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Yuan, Zhang Yong’an. (2015) Relationship between industrial structure evolution and industrial sulfur dioxide emission -- a case study of Beijing Tianjin Hebei, Urban issues (06):pp.54-62. [Google Scholar]
- Li Shu. (2011) Urbanization, industrial structure adjustment and environmental pollution, Research on financial issues (06):pp.38-43. [Google Scholar]
- Li Peng. (2016) The test of inverted “U” curve relationship between industrial structure and environmental pollution -- Based on the adjustment range of industrial structure and economy, Economic problem (10):pp.21-26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.