E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Urban Planning Engineering and Design Application|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Yanyan, Q. , Holden, N. , Qi, F. , & Meng, Z. . (2017). Influence of slope aspect on plant community composition and its implications for restoration of a chinese mountain range. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 26(1), 375-383. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng, T. , Wei, W. , Chen, L. , Jesús Rodrigo-Comino, Die, C. , & Feng, X. , et al. (2018). Assessment of the impact of different vegetation patterns on soil erosion processes on semiarid loess slopes. Earth Surface Processes & Landforms, 43. [Google Scholar]
- Shang, Y. J. , Yue, Z. Q. , Yang, Z. F. , Wang, Y. C. , & Liu, D. A. . (2003). Addressing severe slope failure hazards along sichuan-tibet highway in southwestern china. Episodes, 26(2), 94-104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao Z H , Zhao Q H , Zuo X Y , et al. Optimizing vegetation pattern for the riparian buffer zone along the lower Yellow River based on slope hydrological connectivity[J]. Ying yong sheng tai xue bao = The journal of applied ecology / Zhongguo sheng tai xue xue hui, Zhongguo ke xue yuan Shenyang ying yong sheng tai yan jiu suo zhu ban, 2018, 29(3):739-747. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, W. J. , Zha, T. G. , & Zhang, Z. Q. . (2017). Effects of revegetation approach and terrain on plant species diversity as a result of converting croplands to forests in the loess region of western shanxi province, china. chinese journal of applied ecology, 28(4), 1121. [Google Scholar]
- Bischetti G B, Chiaradia E A, Simonato T, et al. Root strength and root area ratio of forest species in Lombardy (Northern Italy)[J]. Plant and Soil, 2005, 278(1/2): 11-22. [Google Scholar]
- Gray D H. Biotechnical and soil bioengineering slope stabilization: a practical guide for erosion control[M]. Chichester: John Wiley and Sons, 1996: 64-70. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN X W, WONG T F, Ng W W, et al. Feasibility of biochar application on a landfill final cover—a review on balancing ecology and shallow slope stability[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2016, 23(8):7111-7125. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JI X L, YANG P. A study on slope protection effect using the root system of bermuda grass based on fractal dimension[J]. Journal of Forestry Engineering, 2016,1(4):129-133. [Google Scholar]
- Sen, P. , Kumar, D. , & Ranjan, V. . (2017). Dump slope stabilisation through revegetation in iron ore mines in bonai iron ore range: a review. international journal of mining & mineral engineering, 8(4), 334. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AKhil Garg,Ankit Garg,K.Tai. Estimation of factor of safety of rooted slope using an evolutionary approach[J].Ecological Engineering,2014(64):314-324. [Google Scholar]
- Guangqian Du,Shijie Wang,Jichao Chu. Mechanism of Action Slope Vegetation[J].Advance Journal of Food Science andTechnology,2016(12):805-809. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Gangyue,Li Jiong,Ye Feifan. Fuzzy Comprehensive Assessment Stability of Vegetated Slope with 3D Geomat Protection Using Cloud Model[J].The Open Civil Engeering Journal.2006(11):70-81. [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Greenwood , J. E. Norris and J. Wint, Assessing the contribution of vegetation to slope stability[C],Geotechnical Engineering,2004. [Google Scholar]
- Dring. Fransesco, Ferraiolo. Application of inert materials in bioengineering[C]. Proceedings of the First Asia Pacific Conference on Ground and Water Bioengineering Erosion Control and Slope Stabilization,1999. [Google Scholar]
- Jianye, M. A. , Zhanbin, L. I. , Bo, M. A. , He, W. , Letao, Z. , & Chaodong, L. I. . (2017). Soil water characteristics under different vegetation recovery modes in hilly and gully region of the loess plateau:a case study of the qiaozigou watershed. science of soil and water conservation. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, J. H. , Fourcaud, T. , Jourdan, C. , Maeght, J. L. , & Stokes, A. . (2017). Vegetation as a driver of temporal variations in slope stability: the impact of hydrological processes. geophysical research letters, 44(10). [Google Scholar]
- Wu J, Guo Y. An integrated method for quantifying root architecture of field-grown maize[J]. Annals of Botany, 2014(114): 841-851. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.