E3S Web Conf.
Volume 199, 20202020 The 2nd International Conference on Water Resources and Environmental Engineering (ICWREE2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- D. G. Williams. Ecohydrology of water-controlled ecosystems: soil moisture and plant dynamics. Eos Transactions American Geophysical Union, 86 (38): 344-344 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. R. BaiM. A. Shao. Temporal stability of soil water storage on slope in rain-fed region of Loess Plateau. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 27 (7):45-50 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. HuM. A. ShaoQ. Wang. Scale-dependency of spatial variability of soil moisture on a degraded slope-land on the Loess Plateau. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineerin 21 (8): 11-16 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. ErsahinA. R. Brohi. Spatial variation of soil water content in topsoil and subsoil of a typic ustifluvent. Agricultural Water Management 83 (1): 79-86 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- X. C. ZhuM. A. ShaoJ. T. ZhuJ. Y. Zhang. Temporal stability of surface soil moisture in alpine meadow ecosystem on Northern Tibetan Plateau. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery 48 (8):212-218 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. VanderlindenH. VereeckenH. HardelaufM. HerbstG. MartínezM. H. CoshY. A. Pachepsky. Temporal stability of soil water contents: areview of data and analyses. -Vadose Zone Journal 11 (4): 280-288 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. X. PanX. P. WangY. G. SuX. J. LiY. H. Gao. Temporal stability of surface soil moisture in artificially revegetated desert area. Journal of Desert Research 29 (1): 81-86 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- X. G. XingW. G. Zhao. X. Y. MaW. ZhaoW. J. Shi. Temporal stability of soil salinity in root zone of cotton under drip irrigation with plastic mulch. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machiner 46 (07):146-153 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. G. WangC. F. WeiJ. K. LvW. H. Zhang. Spatial variation and its temporal stability of soil water in hilly area of Sichuan Basin. -Journal of Mountain Science 27 (2):211-216 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. ZhangM. A. Shao. D. F. Li. Spatial distribution and temporal stability of soil water storage in an oasis-desert ecotone. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 28 (8):2509-2516 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Tang. Soil and water conservation in China. Science Press, Beijing (2004) [Google Scholar]
- X. Y. LiZ. H. DuanX. H. Chen. Distribution of soil moisture under different planted shrubs on the West Loess Plateau. Arid Zone Research 31 (1): 38-43 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. JinL. GuoY. Q. WangY. L. YuH. LinY. P. ChenG. C. ChuJ. ZhangN. P. Zhang. Valley reshaping and damming induce water table rise and soil salinization on the Chinese Loess Plateau. – Geoderma 339: 115-125 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. ShaoQ. J. WangM. B. Huang. Soil physics. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. LiuY. J. GuoY. R. LiY. H. Li. GIS-based effect assessment of soil erosion before and after Gully Land Consolidation: acase study of Wangjiagou Project Region, Loess Plateau. Chinese Geographical Science 25 (2): 137-146 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. LiuY. H. Li. Environment: China’s land creation project stands firm. -Nature 511 (7510): 410 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. X. YinL. W. ChenJ. D. HeX. Q. FengW. Zeng. Characteristics of groundwater flow field after land creation engineering in the Hilly and Gully Area of the Loess Plateau. Arabian Journal of Geosciences 9 (14): 646 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. C. SunJ. E. GaoS. Q. HanY. YinM. F. ZhouJ. Q. Han. Simulation study on the effects of typical Gully Land Consolidation on runoff-sedimentnitrogen emissions in the Loess Hilly-gully Region. Journal of Agro-Environment Science 36 (6):1177-1185 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. J. FuZ. J. YangY. L. WangP. W. Zhang. Mathematical model of soil water spatial distribution on Loess Hilly Land. -Science in China (Series D) 31 (3): 185-191 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Q. WangM. A. ShaoZ. P. Liu. Spatial variability of soil moisture at aregional scale in the Loess Plateau. Advances in Water Science, 23 (3):310-316 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.