E3S Web Conf.
Volume 199, 20202020 The 2nd International Conference on Water Resources and Environmental Engineering (ICWREE2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- Q. LiuY. B. ZhangZ. X. Zhang, et al. Study on the Formation Mechanism and Disposal Technology of Acidic Old Air Water in Coal Mines [J]. Coal Tech, 36 (10):163-165 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. P. LiangC. H. ZhaoC. L. Tang, et al. Reanalysis of the Causes of Guanquan Water and Pollution in Shanxi Niangzi [J]. Chin Karst, 36 (05):633-640 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Huo. Analysis on Causes and Pathways of Karst Water Pollution in Niangziguan Spring Area of Yangquan City [J]. Shanxi Water Res Sci Tech, (01):67-70+ 79 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Wang. Analysis of the Influence of Coal Mining on the Quality of Karst Groundwater in Niangziguan Spring Basin [J]. Groundwater, 37 (06):34-35 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. LiuY. J. SunM. Wang. Water quality characteristics and emission pollution of mine water [J]. Clean Coal Tech, (03):83-86 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. HuangL. M. GaoS. P. Li. Analysis of Water Pollution Sources in Coal Mining Subsidence Area [J]. Environ Monitor Chin, 29 (06):66-69 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- W. Z. TangL. H. WangB. Q. Shan. Heavy metal pollution of the surface sediments in Daqing River System, Haihe Basin [J]. Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae, 35 (11): 3620 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Q. ZhangQ. TianD. M. Xu, et al. Pollution Characteristics and Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals in Water and Sediment from Daye Lake [J]. Environ Sci, 38 (6): 2355-2366 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B3838-2002, Groundwater Quality Standard[S]. Beijing: China Environmental Science Press (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Y. C. LiuZ. F. Liu, J. Liu, et al. Distribution characteristics and risk assessment of ammonia nitrogen and heavy metal pollution in Longjing river, the upstream of Ganjiang river [J]. Nonferrous Metals Sci Eng, 10 (4): 85-93 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Sun, Q.T. Yi, G.Q. Xu. Hydrochemical characteristics and influencing factors of water in the submerged area of Lianghuai coal mining area [J]. J Chin Coal Soc, 39 (07):1345-1353 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- F. H. ZhaoZ. Y. CongH. F. SunD. Y. Ren. The geochemistry of rare earth elements (REE) in acid mine drainage from the Sitai coal mine, Shanxi Province, North China [J]. Int J Coal Geol, 70 (1):235-297 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. YueF. H. ZhaoD. J. Ren. Study on the Chemical Characteristics of Acidic Water and Its Environmental Geochemical Information in Coal Mines [J]. Coal Geol Explor, (03):46-49 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Y. WangB. LiangX. H. Zhang, et al. Study on the Migration Law of Acid Mine Water in Soil-Water Environment [J]. J Geolog Hazards Environ Protec, (01):36-41 (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.