E3S Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2020The 1st Geosciences and Environmental Sciences Symposium (ICST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Disaster Risk Reduction|
|Published online||23 October 2020|
- PVMBG, Database of Volcanology Centre and Geology Disaster Mitigation, Yogyakarta: PVMBG, 2019. (in Bahasa) [Google Scholar]
- BPBD Magelang, “Disaster Data Monitoring BPBD Magelang,” 2018. [Online]. Available: http://bpbd.magelangkab.go.id. [Accessed date 12 November 2019]. (in Bahasa Indonesia) [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Fathani, D. Karnawati and W. Wilopo, “An Integrated methodology to develop a standard for landslide early warning system,” Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., pp. 2123-2135, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ariesta, Study on The Impact of Initial Water Table and Rainfall-Wetting Process to The Slope Stability, Yogyakarta: Tesis, Magister Teknik Pengelolaan Bencana Alam UGM, 2018. (in Bahasa) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Bui, T. F. Fathani and W. Wilopo, “Landslide Risk Assessment for Designing Monitoring and EarlyWarning System,” J. Appl. Geology vol. 4, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- F. Faris and T. F. Fathani, “A Coupled Hydrology/ SLope Kinematics Model for Developing Early Warning Criteria in the Kalitlaga Landslide, Banjarnegara Indonesia,” Progress of GeoDisaster Mitigation Technology in Asia, vol. 2, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Naing, T. F. Fathani and W. Wilopo, “Estimating the Velocity of Landslide Movement Using Visco-Plastic Model in Jeruk Sub-village, Kulon Progo District, Yogyakarta, Indonesia,” Journal of The Civil Engineering Forum, vol. 4, no. 3, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hidayat, “Slope Stability Analysis in Caok Village Landslide,” Jurnal Sumber Daya Air, vol. 14, pp. 63-74, 2018. In Bahasa [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Hardiyatmo, Landslide and Erosion (Occurrence and Countermeasure), Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- H. Rahardjo, “Effectiveness of Horizontal Drains for Slope Stability,” Eng. Geol, vol. 69, pp. 295-308, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Peranić, “Rainfall Infiltration and Stability Analysis of An Unsaturated Slope in Residual Soil from Flysch Rock Mass,” Proceedings of XVII European Conference on Soil Mechanic and Geotechnical Engineering, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General of Reforestation and Land Rehabilitation, Guidance of Land Rehabilitation and Conservation, Jakarta: Forestry Department, 1986. (in Bahasa Indonesia) [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Hardiyatmo, Soil Mechanics 1, Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press, 2017. (in Bahasa) [Google Scholar]
- R. Munoz-Carpena, C. M. Regalado, J. AlvarezBenedi and F. Bartoli, “Field Evaluation of the New Phillip-Dunne Parameter for Measuring Saturated Hydraulic Conductivity,” Soil Sci., vol. 167, pp. 9-24, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Das, “Advanced Soil Mechanics,” New York, McGraw-Hill, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- B. Triatmodjo, Applied Hydrology, Yogyakarta: Beta Offset, 2014. (in Bahasa) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 22327, Security and resilience — Emergency management — Guidelines for implementation of a community-based landslide early warning system, Switzerland: International Organization for Standardization, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- SNI 8235, Landslide Early Warning System, Jakarta: Badan Standardisasi Nasional, 2017. (in Bahasa) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.