E3S Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2020The 1st Geosciences and Environmental Sciences Symposium (ICST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Disaster Risk Reduction|
|Published online||23 October 2020|
- R. M. S. Prastica, C. Maitri, P. C. Nugroho, and A. Hermawan, “Analisis Banjir dan Perencanaan Desain Transportasi Sungai di Kota Bojonegoro,” Media Komun. Tek. Sipil, vol. 23, no. 2, p. 91, 2017. in Bahasa [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Geravand, S. M. Hosseini, and B. AtaieAshtiani, “Influence of river cross-section data resolution on flood inundation modeling: Case study of Kashkan river basin in western Iran,” J. Hydrol., vol. 584, no. December 2019, p. 124743, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. S. Prastica and D. Wicaksono, “Integrated multimodal disaster mitigation management for urban areas: A preliminary study for 2-d flood modeling,” in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2019, vol. 650, no. 1. [Google Scholar]
- M. Zeleňáková, R. Fijko, S. Labant, E. Weiss, G. Markovič, and R. Weiss, “Flood risk modelling of the Slatvinec stream in Kružlov village, Slovakia,” J. Clean. Prod., vol. 212, pp. 109–118, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Mondal, J. Bandyopadhyay, and A. K. Paul, “Estimation of hydrodynamic pattern change of Ichamati River using HEC RAS model, West Bengal, India,” Model. Earth Syst. Environ., vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 1–13, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- R. M. S. Prastica, C. Maitri, A. Hermawan, P. C. Nugroho, D. Sutjiningsih, and E. Anggraheni, “Estimating design flood and HEC-RAS modelling approach for flood analysis in Bojonegoro city,” in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2018, vol. 316, no. 1. [Google Scholar]
- R. M. S. Prastica, D. A. R. Adi, and N. Famila, “Mitigasi banjir dan alternatif pemeliharaan infrastruktur keairan pada,” vol. 16, no. 01, pp. 25–33, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- GEO-SLOPE International Ltd., Stability Modeling with SLOPE / W, July 2012., no. July. Calgary, Alberta, Canada: GEO-SLOPE International Ltd., 2012. [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Shole and M. Z. Belayneh, “The effect of side slope and clay core shape on the stability of embankment dam: Southern Ethiopia,” Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol., vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 5871–5880, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu, X. Ren, J. Zhang, H. Wang, and Z. Zhang, “Sensibility analysis of the hydraulic conductivity anisotropy on seepage and stability of sandy and clayey slope,” Water (Switzerland), vol. 12, no. 1, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Piotrowski, M. Osuch, and J. J. Napiorkowski, “Joint Optimization of Conceptual Rainfall-Runoff Model Parameters and Weights Attributed to Meteorological Stations,” Water Resour. Manag., vol. 33, no. 13, pp. 4509–4524, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.