E3S Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2020The 1st Geosciences and Environmental Sciences Symposium (ICST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 October 2020|
- Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources Republic of Indonesia, Handbook of Energy and Economic Statistics of Indonesia (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Freire, G.H. Oliveira and N. Mendes, Predictive Controller for Thermal Comfort Optimization and Energy Saving, Energy. Build. 40 (2008), pp 1353-1365. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Sadeghifam, Combined Use of Design of Experiment and Dynamic Building Simulation in Assessment of Energy Efficiency in Tropical Residential Buildings, Energy Build. 86 (2015), pp 525-533. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Linfeng, Z. Quan, L. Min, and D. Yaxing, A New Analytical Model for the Underground Temperature Profile under the Intermittent Operation for Ground Coupled Heat Pump System, Energy Procedia 75 (2015), pp 840-846. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N.Z. Sanusi, S. Li, N. Ibrahim, Passive Ground Cooling System for Low Energy Buildings in Malaysia (Hot and Humid Climates), Renew. Energy. pp 193-196. [Google Scholar]
- J. Pfafferott, Evaluation of Earth to Air Heat Exchangers with a Standardised Method to Calculate the Energy Efficieny, Energy Build. 35 (2003), pp 971-983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Lund and T.L. Boyd, Direct Utilization of Geothermal Energy 2015 Worldwide Review, in Proceedings World Geothermal Congress (2015), Melbourne, Australia. [Google Scholar]
- T.R.H. Holmes, M. Owe, R.A.M. De Jeu, and H. Kooi, Estimating The Soil Temperature Profile from a Single Depth Observation: A Simple Empirical Heatflow Solution, Water Resour. Res. 44 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Yusof, S. Anuar, and H. Ibrahim, A Review of Ground Heat Exchangers for Cooling Aplication in the Malaysian Climate, J. Mech. Eng. Sci. 8 (2015), pp 1426-1439. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Singh and R.V. Sharma, Numerical Analysis for Ground Temperature Variation, Geotherm Energy 5 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mukhtar, M. Z. Yusoff, and N.K. Ching, An Empirical Estimation of Underground Thermal Performance for Malaysian Climate, Journal of Physics: Conference Series (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Jeong, T. Hong, M. Chae, J. Kim, M. Lee, C. Koo, and C. Ji, Development of The Hybrid Model for Estimating the Undisturbed Ground Temperature using the Finite Element Method and Geostatistical Technique, Energy. Build. 152 (2017), pp. 162-174. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Agemar, R. Schellschmidt, and S. Schutz, Subsurface Temperature Distribution in Germany, Geothermics 44 (2012), pp 65-77. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Sepulveda, M. Rosenberg, J. Rowland, and S. Simmons, Kriging Prediction of Drill-Hole Stratigraphy and Temperature Data from the Wairakei Geothermal Field, New Zealand: Implications for Conceptual Modelling,” Geothermics 42 (2012), pp 13-31. [Google Scholar]
- S. Szokolay, Introduction to Architectural Science: The Basis of Sustainable Design, Architectural Press, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- G. Florides and S. Kalogirou, Measurements of Ground Temperature at Various Depths, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R Andarini, H. Schanzhofer, W. Stericher, and A.K. Pratiwi, Thermal Simulation and Cooling Energy Sensitivity Analysis of a Typical Shophouse in Jakarta, Indonesia, Building Simulation (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.