E3S Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2020The 1st Geosciences and Environmental Sciences Symposium (ICST 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Urban and Rural Resources|
|Published online||23 October 2020|
- A. Caragliu and C. F. D. Bo, “Smart innovative cities: the impact of smart city policies on urban innovation,” Technology Forecasting & Social Change 142, pp. 374–383, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Rocha, A. Dias, G. Santinha, M. Rodrigues, A. Queiros, and C. Rodrigues, “Smart cities and public health: a systematic review,” International Conference on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies 164, pp. 516–523, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Sulaiman and A. Hasibuan, “Smart city, konsep kota cerdas sebagai alternatif penyelesaian masalah perkotaan kabupaten/kota, di kota-kota besar provinsi sumatera utara,” Buletin Utama Teknik, vol. 14, pp. 127–135, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- R. Rachmawati, “ICT-based innovation in the smart city masterplan and its relation to regional planning,” the 4th IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 328, pp. 1–5, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- R. Rachmawati, E. Ramadhan, and A.A. Rohmah, “Aplikasi smart province ‘jogja istimewa’: penyediaan informasi terintegrasi dan pemanfaatannya,” Majalah Geografi Indonesia, vol. 32, pp. 14–23, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. D. Martino, G. Cretella, and A. Esposito, “HOLACONF cloud forward: from distributed to complete computing, towards a legislation-aware cloud computing framework,” in Procedia Computer Science ’68, 2015, pp 127–135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Tan and A. Taeihagh, “Smart city governance in developing countries: a systematic literature review,” sustainability, vol. 12, pp. 1-29, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- G. Marques, N. Miranda, A. K. Bhoi, B. G. Zapirain, S. Hamrioui and I. d. l. T. Díez, “Internet of Things and Enhanced Living Environments: Measuring and Mapping Air Quality Using Cyberphysical Systems and Mobile Computing Technologies,” sensors, vol. 20, pp. 1-20, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Sadique, R. Rahmani, P. Johannesson, “Towards security on internet of things: applications and challenges in technology,” The 9th International Conference on Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks 141, pp. 199–206, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. Hayati, A. S. Utami, K. Bararatin, H. R. Santosa, G. Weichart and M. K. Valent, “Local smart initiatives to enhance sustainable settlement,” IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 402, pp. 1-14, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.