E3S Web Conf.
Volume 201, 2020Ukrainian School of Mining Engineering - 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||23 October 2020|
- V. Bondarenko, I. Kovalevska, R. Lysenko and O. Malova (2019). The XIII International Research and Practice Conference “Ukrainian School of Mining Engineering” as a step to the new direction of innovative technologies and intelligent systems in the mining industry. E3S Web of Conferences, (123), 00001. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201912300001 [Google Scholar]
- Bondarenko, V., Kovalevska, I., Lysenko, R., Malova, O., Cawood, F., & Hardygora, M. (Eds.) (2018). Ukrainian School of Mining Engineering. E3S Web of Conferences, (60). Retrieved from https://www.e3s-conferences.org/articles/e3sconf/abs/2018/35/contents/contents.html [Google Scholar]
- Bondarenko, V., Kovalevska, I., & Ganushevych, K. (2014). Progressive technologies of coal, coalbed methane, and ores mining. The Netherlands, Leiden: CRC Press/Balkema. ISBN: 978-131574031-7; 978-113802699-5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pivnyak, G., Bondarenko, V., Kovalevska, I., & Illiashov, M. (2012). Geomechanical Processes During Underground Mining: School of Underground Mining. The Netherlands, Leiden: CRC Press/Balkema. ISBN: 978-020307327-8; 978-041566174-4. [Google Scholar]
- Pivnyak, G., Bondarenko, V., & Kovalevska, I. (2011). Technical and Geoinformational Systems in Mining: School of Underground Mining. The Netherlands, Leiden: CRC Press/Balkema. ISBN: 978-020333266-5; 978-113811244-5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.