E3S Web Conf.
Volume 201, 2020Ukrainian School of Mining Engineering - 2020
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||23 October 2020|
- Bondarenko, V., Kovalevs’ka, I., & Ganushevych, K. (2014). Progressive technologies of coal, coalbed methane, and ores mining. London, United Kingdom: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group. https://doi.org/10.1201/b17547 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pivnyak, G., Bondarenko, V., & Kovalevska, I. (Eds.). (2015). New Developments in Mining Engineering 2015. London, United Kingdom: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group. https://doi.org/10.1201/b19901 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- African Union (2009). African Mining Vision. Available at: https:www.africaminingvision.org/amv resources/AMV/Africa Mining Vision English.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Cutifani, M. (2013). A critical imperative - innovation and a sustainable future. World Mining Congress. Montreal, Canada. Available from: https://southafrica.angloamerican.com/~/media/Files/A/Anglo-American-South- Africa/Attachments/media/presentation/mark-cutifani-speech-at-WMC.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Cawood, F.T. (2018). Policy elements for twenty-first century African mining: Strengthening the existing African Mining Vision themes with cross-cutting subset. Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management, 9(1), 87–101. https://doi.org/10.1108/JSTPM-06-2017-0028 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- United Nations. The Sustainable Development Goals Report 2019. Available from https://unstats.un.org/sdgs/report/2019/The-Sustainable-Development-Goals-Report-2019.pdf [Google Scholar]
- ICMM. Making a positive contribution to United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Available from: https://www.icmm.com/en-gb/metals-and-minerals/making-a-positive-contribution/sdgs [Google Scholar]
- Amin, C. (2018). Mining industry automation: Let the robots take our dangerous and dirty jobs. Structurial Engineers. Available from: https://www.createdigital.org.au/mining-industry- automation-robots/ [Google Scholar]
- EY (2019). Top 10 business risks and opportunities - 2020. EYGM Limited. Available from: https://www.ey.com/ [Google Scholar]
- IISD (2019). New Tech, New Deal: Technology impacts review. Intergovernmental Forum on Mining, Minerals, Metals and Sustainable Development. Manitoba, Canada: International Institute for Sustainable Development. [Google Scholar]
- McKinsey. (2019). The future of Women at Work: Transitions in the age of automation. McKinsey Global Institute. Available from: www.mckinsey .com/mgi [Google Scholar]
- Minerals Council South Africa. Facts and Figures Pocketbook 2018. Released September2019. Available from: https://www.mineralscouncil.org.za/industry-news/media-releases/2019 [Google Scholar]
- SOMP 2019. Mines of the Future Version 1.0 Ed. Saydam S. Available from: https://MiningProfs.org [Google Scholar]
- Ross-Watt, D. (2019). Mining Engineering: Some perspectives on managing risk. Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 119(8), 24–26. [Google Scholar]
- Schwab, K. (2018). Shaping the future of the fourth industrial revolution: A guide to building a better world. World Economic Forum. Portfolio Penguin. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.