E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Socio-Culture and Environment|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- Shereen, Muhammad Adnan, Suliman Khan, Abeer Kazmi, Nadia Bashir, and Rabeea Siddique. COVID-19 infection: Origin, transmission, and characteristics of human coronaviruses, Journal of Advanced Research 24, 91-98 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ayenigbara, Israel Oluwasegun. COVID-19: An International Public Health Concern, Central Asian Journal of Global Health 9(1), 1-11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Jin, Yuefei and Other. Virology, Epidemiology, Pathogenesis, and Control of Covid-19, Viruses 12(372), 1-17 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Hong, Yan and Others. The Impact of COVID-19 on Tourist Satisfaction with B&B in Zhejiang, China: An Importance–Performance Analysis, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(10), 1-19 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Andrew F. Johnson, Claire Gonzales, Amanda Townsel, Andrés M. Cisneros-Montemayor. Marine ecotourism in the Gulf of California and the Baja California Peninsula: Research trends and information gaps, Scientia Marina 83(2), 177-185 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dimas Tegar R and R.O. Saut Gurning. Development of Marine and Coastal Tourism Based on Blue Economy, International Journal of Marine Engineering Innovation and Research, 2(2), 128-132 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sulitiyawati, Pengembangan Ekowisata Berbasis Kerakyatan di Banjar Nyuh Kuning, Desa Mas, Ubud, Ecotrophic JoE S. 6(2), 128-132 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.