E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Socio-Culture and Environment|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- Tonelli, M., & Cristoni, N., Strategic Management and the Circular Economy. In Strategic Management and the Circular Economy (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Iacovidou, E., Millward-Hopkins, J., Busch, J., Purnell, P., Velis, C. A.,Hahladakis, & Brown, A. A pathway to circular economy: Developing a conceptual framework for complex value assessment of resources recovered from waste. Journal of Cleaner Production, 168, 1279-1288 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rinawati, D. I., Sriyanto, Sari, D.P., & Prayodha, A. C. Eco-efficiency Analysis of Furniture Product Using Life Cycle Assessment. E3S Web of Conferences, 31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Purwanto, D. Pembuatan Balok Dan Papan Dari Limbah Industri Kayu. Indonesian Journal of Industrial Research, 5, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Daian, G., & Ozarska, B. Wood waste management practices and strategies to increase sustainability standards in the Australian wooden furniture manufacturing sector. Journal of Cleaner Production, 17(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Çinar, H. Eco-design and furniture: Environmental impacts of wood-based panels, surface and edge finishes. Forest Products Journal, 55 11(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Kamps, G. R. L. Environmental analysis of wooden furniture. Product Innovation and Eco-Efficiency (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Adhikari, S., & Ozarska, B. Minimizing environmental impacts of timber products through the production process “From Sawmill to Final Products.” Environmental Systems Research, 7, 1 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, M., & Rosentrater, K. A. Environmental effects and economic analysis of adhesives: A review of life cycle assessment (LCA) and techno-economic analysis (TEA). American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers Annual International Meeting 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Dunmade, I., Udo, M., Akintayo, T., Oyedepo, S., & Okokpujie, I. P. Lifecycle Impact Assessment of an Engineering Project Management Process - A SLCA Approach. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 413(1). Sharaai, A. H., Muhammad, K. I., & Wah, Y. G. (2019). Social impact evaluation of tea production using social life cycle assessment (s-lca) method in cameron highlands, pahang, Malaysia. Planning Malaysia, 17, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Tóth Szita, K. The application of life cycle assessment in circular economy. Hungarian Agricultural Engineering, 31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ranta, V., Aarikka-Stenroos, L., & Mäkinen, S. J. Creating value in the circular economy: A structured multiple-case analysis of business models. Journal of cleaner production, 201 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Dieterle, M., Schäfer, P., & Viere, T. Life cycle gaps: interpreting LCA results with a circular economy mindset. Procedia CIRP, 69 764-768 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Neugebauer, S., Traverso, M., Blengini, G. A., Mathieux, F., & Peiter, C. C. Social Life Cycle Assessment of Niobium Mining in Brazil in a Circular Economy context. Social LCA, 194 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ISO. 14040: Environmental management–life cycle assessment—Principles and framework. International Organization for Standardization. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Harjanto, T. R., Fahrurrozi, M., & Bendiyasa, I. M. Life Cycle Assessment Pabrik Semen PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk. Pabrik Cilacap: Komparasi antara Bahan Bakar Batubara dengan Biomassa. 6(2), 51–58. Hauschild, M., Jeswiet, J., & Alting, L. (2005). From life cycle assessment to sustainable production: Status and perspectives. CIRP Annals -Manufacturing Technology, 54, 2 1–21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Khasreen, M. M., Banfill, P. F. G., & Menzies, G. F. Life-cycle assessment and the environmental impact of buildings: A review. Sustainability, 1 3 674–701 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Steinbach, V., & Wellmer, F. W. (2010). Consumption and use of non-renewable mineral and energy raw materials from an economic geology point of view. Sustainability, 2(5), 1408–1430. [Google Scholar]
- Dunmade, I. Social Lifecycle Assessment of Sachet Water : A Case Study on a Nigerian Facility ’ s Impacts on Workers and the Local Community. 5, 6 31–45 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Petti, L., Serreli, M., & Di Cesare, S. Systematic literature review in social life cycle assessment. International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 23, 3 422–431 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dreyer, L. C., Hauschild, M. Z., & Schierbeck, J. (2010). Characterisation of social impacts in LCA. Part 2: Implementation in six company case studies. International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 15(4), 385–402. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Benoît, C., Norris, G. A., Valdivia, S., Ciroth, A., Moberg, A., & Beck, T. The guidelines for social life cycle assessment of products: just in time. The international journal of life cycle assessment, 15, 2 156-163 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Safiuddin, M. Global ozone depletion: causes, effects and preventive measures. Borneo Science, 73–89. (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.