E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Socio-Culture and Environment|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- C. L. Ridgeway, Framed by Gender: How Gender Inequality Persists in the Modern World (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Marshall, Gender Inequality and Family Formation in Japan. Asian Anthropol. 16, 261–278 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Lebra, Identity, Gender, and Status in Japan (2007). [Google Scholar]
- F. Noviana, Japanese Fairy Tales and Ideology: A Case Study on Two Fairy Tales with Female Main Character. in Proceedings of the First International Conference on Culture, Education, Linguistics and Literature, CELL, 5-6 August 2019, Purwokerto, Indonesia (EAI, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Behr, Undefining Gender in Shimizu Reiko’s ‘Kaguyahime’. U.S.-Japan Women’s J. 25, 8–29 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tanimoto, Nihon no Mukashibanashi : Kaguyahime. Pictio Co., Ltd. (2014). Available at: http://www.pictio.co.jp/old/4451 kaguyahime. [Google Scholar]
- T. Kuwahara, Tsuru no On’gaeshi. City Plan Co., Ltd. (2013). Available at: http://www.e-douwa.com/japan/grateful-crane/. [Google Scholar]
- J. Flax, Postmodernism and Gender Relation in Feminist Theory. in Feminism/Postmodernism (1990). [Google Scholar]
- M. Humm, Feminist- Criticism: Women as Contemporary Critics (1986). [Google Scholar]
- M. Fakih, Analisis Gender dan Transformasi Sosial (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. Befu, Japan: An Anthropological Introduction (1981). [Google Scholar]
- R. Tong, Feminist Thought: A More Comprehensive Introduction (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.