E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Socio-Culture and Environment|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- H. Murata, "From "Age-Friendly" Cities to "Aging-Friendly" Cities: Japanese Experience," in Age Friendly Cities With Cooperation and Participation Regional Conference, Hong Kong, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, "Age-friendly environments," 15 June 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.who.int/ageing/projects/age-friendly-environments/en/#:~:text=Age%2Dfriendly%20World&text=Age%2Dfriendly%20env i ronments%20foster%20health,of%20disease%20and%20functional%20decline. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kadoya, “Towars an Age-Friendly City" The Constraints Preventing the Elderly's Participation in Community Programs in Akita City,” J.WWOP 17, 101-108 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D, Bandung: Alfabeta, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Saryono, Metode Penelitian Kualitatif, Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Nazir, Metode Penelitian, Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Air, Index Quality, "Index Quality Air," 19 June 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.iqair.com/id/world-air-quality-ranking. [Google Scholar]
- M. Miller and K. Makise, "Natto and Its Active Ingredient Nattokinase: A Potent and Safe Thrombolytic Agent," J.ACT 8, 157-164 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Trahutami, "Choumiryou dan Harapan Hidup Orang Jepang," J.EJKA 2, 144-149, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Performance Index, "2020 EPI Results," 19 June 2020. [Online]. Available: https://epi.yale.edu/epi-results/2020/component/epi. [Google Scholar]
- T. Hanibuchi, “Neighborhood Built Environment and Physical Activity of Japanese Older Adults: Results From the Aichi Gerontological Evaluation Study (AGES),” J.BMCPH 11, 657 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Visit Okinawa, "Secret of Long Life and Elderly Activity," 19 June 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.visitokinawa.jp/information/wisdom-of-long-life. [Google Scholar]
- S. Watanabe, S. Kodama and H. Hanabusa, "Longevity and Elderly Care: Lessons From Japan," J.GH 2, 5-10 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Koohsari, T. Nakaya and K. Oka, "Activity-Friendly built environments in a Super- Aged Society, Japan: current challenges and toward a research agenda," J.ERPH 15, 2054 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Shaner, Y. Yasuo and S. Nagamoto, Science and Comparative Philosophy: Introducing Yuasa Yasuo, New York: Brill Academic Publishers, (1989). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.