E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Section||Renewable Energy Development|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- A. Keeley, K. Matsumoto, Investors' perspective on determinants of foreign direct investment in wind and solar energy in developing economies - Review and expert Opinion, in Journal of Cleaner Production (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rio, M. Burguillo, An empirical analysis of the impact of renewable energy deployment on local sustainability, in Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 1314–1325 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Steffen, The importance of project finance for renewable energy projects, in Energy Economics Journal (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wing Lee, J. Zhong, Financing and risk management of renewable energy projects with a Hybrid Bond, in Renewable energy journal, 75, 779-787 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mazzucato, G. Semieniuk, Financing renewable energy: Who is financing what and why it matters. In Technological Forecasting & Social Change journal 127, 8-22 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Burer, R. Wustenhagen, Which renewable energy policy is a venture capitalist’s best friend evidence from a survey of international cleantech investors, in Energy Policy, 37(12), 4997-5006 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Eyraud, B. Clements, A. Wane, Green investment : Trends and Determinants, in Energy Policy Journal, 60, 852-865 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ang, Overcoming barriers to international investment in clean energy, in www.oecd-ilibrary.org (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Menanteau, D. Finon, M. Lamy, Prices versus quantities:choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy, in Energy Policy Journal, 31, 799-812, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Murovec, R. Erker I. Prodan, Determinants of environmental investments: testing the structural model, in Journal of Cleaner Production, 37, 265-277, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Keeley, Y. Ikeda, Determinants of foreign direct investment in wind energy in developing countries, in Clean Production Journal, 161, 1451-1458, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Romano, G. Scandurra, G, A. Carfora, M. Fodor, Renewable investments : the impact of green policies in developing and developed countries, in Renewable Sustainable Energy, 68, 738-747, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Painuly, Barriers to renewable energy penetration; a framework for analysis, In renewable energy journal, 24(1), 73-89, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jones, Perceived barriers and policy solutions in clean energy infrastructure investment. In Journal of Cleaner Production, 104, 297-304, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Pîrlogea, Barriers to investment in energy from renewable sources, In Econ. Ser. Manag, 14, 132-140, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Abdmouleh, R. Alammari, A. Gastli, Review of policies encouraging renewable energy integration & best practices, In Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 45, 249-262, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zeng, S., Y. Liu, C. Liu, X. Nan, A review of renewable energy investment in the BRICS countries: History, models, problems and solutions. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 74, 860-872, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Schmidt, N. Blum, R. Wakeling, Attracting private investments into rural electrification—A case study on renewable energy based village grids in Indonesia, In Energy for Sustainable Development, 17(6), 581-595, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Guenther, "A 100% Renewable Energy Scenario for the Java-Bali Grid," International Journal of Renewable Energy Development, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 13-22, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kuhnert, T. Martin, S. Griffiths, A guide to eliciting and using expert knowledge in Bayesian ecological models. In Ecology letters, 13(7), 900-914. (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Saaty, The Analytic Hierarchy Process: Planning, Priority Setting, Resource Allocation, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- K. Goepel, Implementing the analytic hierarchy process as a standard method for multi-criteria decision making in corporate enterprises–a new AHP excel template with multiple inputs. In Proceedings of the international symposium on the analytic hierarchy process, p1-10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.