E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Renewable Energy Development|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- Bdeir, Layla M. H., and AlSaffar, Kiffaya A, Recycling of Aluminum Beverage Cans. Journal of Engineering and Development 12(3) pp.157-163 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Gandara, M. J. Freiria. Aluminum : The Metal of Choice. Materials and Technology (3) 261-265 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zikri, A., Erlinawati, Trisnaliani, L., and Wulandari, D, The Design of ACE (Aluminum Corrosion and Electrolysis) Reactor and Its Performance to Produce Hydrogen from Beverage Cans. Reaktor,17(4): 210-214 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Widayat, Hartono, R, Elizabeth,E., and Annisa, A.N, Study of Catalyst Variation Effect in Glycerol Conversion Process to Hydrogen Gas by Steam Reforming. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 349 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Munfarida, S., Widayat, Satriadi, H., Cahyono, B., Hadiyanto, Philia, J., Prameswari, J., Geothermal industry waste-derived catalyst for enhanced biohydrogen production. Chemosphere, 258 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Widarningtyas, R. P., Sulistyo, Widayat. Potential of Hydrogen Production Through Electrolysis Using Solar Radiation Around Semarang. E3S Web of Conferences 125 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Soler, L., Macanas, J., Munoz, M., and Casado, J, Aluminum and Aluminum Alloys as Sources of Hydrogen for Fuel Cell Applications. Journal of Power Sources 169, 144-149 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Rashid, M. Md, Hydrogen Production by Water Electrolysis: A Review of Alkaline Water Electrolysis, PEM Water Electrolysis and High Temperature Water Electrolysis. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) 4(3): 80-93 (. 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Buelvas, W.L, Temperature as a Factor Determining on Water Electrolysis. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) 7(1):5-9 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kadarwati, and S. Wahyuni, Characterization and Performance Test of Palm Oil Based Bio-Fuel Produced Via Ni/Zeolite-Catalyzed Cracking Process, International Journal of Renewable Energy Development, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 32-38, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sikander, Umair, Effects of catalytic bed position on hydrogen production by methane decomposition. Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Sciences 12(1): 3313-3320 ( 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Porciuncula, C. B., Marcilio, N. R., Tessaro, I. C., and Gerchmann, M, Production of Hydrogen In The Reaction Between Alumunium and Water In The Presence of NaOH and KOH. Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering 29(2), pp. 337–348 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lanz, Andre, Hydrogen Fuel Cell Engines and Related Technologies. College of the Desert, Palm Desert, CA, USA (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Buddhi, D, An Experimental Study On The Effect Of Electrolytic Concentration On The Rate Of Hydrogen Production. International Journal of Green Energy, 3: 381–395 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, S. and Surendra, K. S, Role of Sodium Hydroxide for Hydrogen Gas Production and Storage. Materials and Processes for Energy: Communicating Current Research and Technological Developments, pp.452-463. FORMATEX: (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ujile, A. A., Dirinna, A., and Konne, J, Evaluating the Thermodynamics and Kinetics of Production of Caustic Soda from Brine. Journal of Modern Physics, 2018, 9, pp. 99-111 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuvaraj, A. L., and Santhanaraj, D, A Systematic Study on Electrolytic Production of Hydrogen Gas by Using Graphite as Electrode. Materials Research 17(1): 83-87 ( 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.