E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Conservation and Technology|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- A. Hidayat, “Pada 2020-2030, Indonesia Terancam Krisis Energi, ” Tempo. co, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Harihastuti and B. Marlena, “Bioenergy Potential Based on Vinasse from Ethanol Industrial Waste to Green Energy Sustainability, ” E3S Web Conf. , vol. 31, pp. 2017–2019, February, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Polprasert, Organic waste recycling: technology and management. IWA Publishing, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Chauhan and A. K. Dikshit, “Indian Distillery Industry : Problems and Prospects of Decolourisation of Spentwash, ” Int. Conf. Futur. Environ. Energy, vol. 28, pp. 119–123, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Lekshmi, “Treatment and Reuse of Distillery Wastewater, ” vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 339–344, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G. Esposito, L. Frunzo, F. Liotta, A. Panico, and F. Pirozzi, “Bio-Methane Potential Tests To Measure The Biogas Production From The Digestion and Co-Digestion of Complex Organic Substrates, ” pp. 1–8, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Möller and T. Müller, “Effects of anaerobic digestion on digestate nutrient availability and crop growth: A review, ” Eng. Life Sci. , vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 242–257, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Narra, V. Balasubramanian, A. Kurchania, B. Sen Pathak, and M. Shyam, “Enhanced biogas production from rice straw by selective micronutrients under solid state anaerobic digestion, ” Bioresour. Technol. , vol. 220, pp. 666–671, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Janke et al., “Optimization of semi-continuous anaerobic digestion of sugarcane straw co-digested with filter cake: Effects of macronutrients supplementation on conversion kinetics, ” Bioresour. Technol. , vol. 245, pp. 35–43, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Harihastuti, B. Marlena, N. H. Irnaning, and R. Yuliasni, “Decomposition process of stilage/vinasse organic compound from ethanol industry as renewable energy source, ” AIP Conf. Proc. , vol. 2197, no. January, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- G. Esposito and L. Frunzo, “Anaerobic co-digestion of organic wastes. Rev Environ Sci Biotechnol Anaerobic co-digestion of organic wastes, ” no. June 2014, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.